Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xzmattzx

*** The Official "I'm going to Buffalo" Thread ***

Check in here if you're going to the game on October 9 against the Bills.

I have relatives in that area and have been looking forward to this since 2003. It will be nice to epsnd time with my family and show those guys how big the Eagle Empire is.

Check in here if you're going to the game on October 9 against the Bills.

I have relatives in that area and have been looking forward to this since 2003. It will be nice to epsnd time with my family and show those guys how big the Eagle Empire is.

I have connections in this area also and very likely will attend this game.

For those within striking distance of BWI Airport, as of this posting $49 each way on Southwest direct to Buffalo. Big time savings over anything out of Philly Airport. See you in Buffalo!!!

For those within striking distance of BWI Airport, as of this posting $49 each way on Southwest direct to Buffalo. Big time savings over anything out of Philly Airport. See you in Buffalo!!!

Yes, flying out of BWI is the way to go. Driving up isn't bad either, though. From Newark DE, I take PA 41 and PA 741 to US 30, then take PA 283 to Harrisburg, go up and over top of Harrisburg on the way to State College, and then take US 15 up through Williamsport into New York. From there, a combination of I-86, I-390, and an hour's worth of surface roads (through great scenery; Letchworth State Park on this foliage weekend will be amazing) gets you there in under 7 hours.

Hey,

I am thinking about coming to the Buffalo game..but flying out of NYC..Do the Eagles offer a travel package..never done this before. Also what would anyone suggest the best and sort of cheapest way to go.

Thanks

Some buddies and I will be making the trip from Albany.

Do you guys think there is any chance tickets prices will be lower in the days leading up to the game, or should I plan on buying them on Friday?

Sometimes Ralph Wilson Stadium doesn't sell out (local sports media barg about selling out the season in a matter of weeks if it happens, which indicates the smaller market size and the less-than-rabid approach to Bills games than to, say, Red Sox games or Packers games), but you never know. I would play it safe and buy tickets this Friday. I'll be doing the same. Stub Hub is good for bigger groups.

Definitely going! Wish it was @ the dome, but getting down to the Ralph from Toronto isn't too difficult at all. :thumbsup:

Just got my tickets. Could only find 300 level seats. Up in section 315.

EDIT: Checked back 20 minutes later and got better seats in section 105, 11 rows from the field.

Just got my tickets. Could only find 300 level seats. Up in section 315.

EDIT: Checked back 20 minutes later and got better seats in section 105, 11 rows from the field.

Sweet! My friends and I will be in the same section in row 14.

I'm making the 2.5 hour trip down south from Oshawa ON Canada to Buffalo NY. Its the same weekend as Canadian Thanksgiving too!

I'm making the 2.5 hour trip down south from Oshawa ON Canada to Buffalo NY. Its the same weekend as Canadian Thanksgiving too!

Pick me up on your way :)

I am doing a bus trip with a restaurant in Niagara Falls, should be fun.

Pick me up on your way :)

I am doing a bus trip with a restaurant in Niagara Falls, should be fun.

Do you have any info on the bus trip? That might be something for me and my wife to look into.

Still haven't bought tickets yet but I'm definitely getting lower bowl seats.

have you ever been to the stadium how is section 114 if you have?

have you ever been to the stadium how is section 114 if you have?

I haven't been there, but a few friends of mine have. They said that they still have the old school trough urinals and the place is basically a run-down piece of crap.

I haven't been there, but a few friends of mine have. They said that they still have the old school trough urinals and the place is basically a run-down piece of crap.

hahahaha nice.