Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xzmattzx

*** The Official "I'm going to Buffalo" Thread ***

Wow this site I just read said the Buffalo fans are very violent to fans wearing opposing teams jerseys.

Yeah I was just about to post the same thing, my friend who's going with me to the game said he wore a Miami jersey when he went a few years ago when he was 14 and people were heckling him and throwing beer cans at him. I sold my extra pair of tickets for this game to a fellow Eagles fan at work and he said the last time he was there he was almost in a brawl and threw some dude down a flight of stairs. So i'm thinking about just going neutral without a jersey especially cause Buffalo will be getting blown out and I wanna get out of Buffalo alive haha

F it, I'm wearing my gear. As long as you don't act like an arsehole, don't draw attention to yourself by being obnoxious, and can take some heat, you'll be fine. It's the thin skinned nancies that can't take a few verbal shots from opposing fans that usually end up in trouble. I've been to three Eagles road games with my jersey on, and I've been fine each time. I chat up a few people in my section, joke around, and don't act like a D when the Eagles are winning and everything turns out just fine.

F it, I'm wearing my gear. As long as you don't act like an arsehole, don't draw attention to yourself by being obnoxious, and can take some heat, you'll be fine. It's the thin skinned nancies that can't take a few verbal shots from opposing fans that usually end up in trouble. I've been to three Eagles road games with my jersey on, and I've been fine each time. I chat up a few people in my section, joke around, and don't act like a D when the Eagles are winning and everything turns out just fine.

I'm going to wear my gear because if I don't my wife will question it and then be like I thought you said we'd be fine why are you worried? :lol:

It's now confirmed, I'm going to this one. I have friends/connections in WNY and an Eagles game is a good excuse to come around again. Cheap seats (309) but I don't care.

I will be at this game making the trip up on Friday morning. Should be a fun one. And I will be wearing my gear. I agree that as long as you don't act like a jerk nothing bad should happen. Looking at front row seats in 102 right now as a possible buy. Anyone know of any big Eagles tailgate parties?

I've been going to Buffalo to visit relatives for my whole life and I've never heard of violent fans there. I think Buffalo fans aren't any more violent than other fans. You're more likely to run into brawls in places like NFC East stadiums, Chicago, San Francisco, etc.

Ill be there wearin my nnamdi jersey and eagles snapback

I'll be wearing my Nnamdi jersey too, can't wait for the game!

I got a extra pair in the lower section if any one is interested... was 4 of us now only two so got the extra pair

What are you asking for them?

Do you have any info on the bus trip? That might be something for me and my wife to look into.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner about this, I never saw this reply, did you still want info on it?

I'm going to wear my gear because if I don't my wife will question it and then be like I thought you said we'd be fine why are you worried? :lol:

I am wearing my gear too. I told the restaurant manager that I was wearing my Eagles jersey, he said I may get some kind-hearted heckling, but if it gets too bad, you get one warning from the restaurant staff, the next warning, you are finding your own way home. Since I am going to be with a bus trip, I think I will be pretty safe, there is usually at least 100 people on these bus trips and we all sit together.

I got a extra pair in the lower section if any one is interested... was 4 of us now only two so got the extra pair

I'm still interested, if you have them available. Right now it's just my sister and I going to the game, if my brother and cousin don't go then 2 tickets is all that I need.

So anyone worried about this game, especially if Vick is out? Now I am trying to decide who to wear, I am guessing whatever soaks up the beer the most, lol. Jackson, Maclin or Asomugha

I'm really interested, I only lurk this forum and don't post much but is there anyway you can private msg me?

Does anyone else have any spare tickets? Anything to help 2 eagles fans out?

What is everyone doing for tailgating? I like to do what the Green Legion does but it appears they won't be at the game. Anyone interested in setting up a makeshift Eagles tailgate? Maybe a potluck tailgate for ourselves?

What is everyone doing for tailgating? I like to do what the Green Legion does but it appears they won't be at the game. Anyone interested in setting up a makeshift Eagles tailgate? Maybe a potluck tailgate for ourselves?

I would love to, but the bus trip I am going with, has their own tailgate, just hope I am not the only Eagles fan in the bunch.

I would love to, but the bus trip I am going with, has their own tailgate, just hope I am not the only Eagles fan in the bunch.

do you have any info on the bus trip? I want to look into that.

Check phillytailgate.com I'm pretty sure they're travelling to Buffalo this year, but you can always just buy the tailgate part.

Check phillytailgate.com I'm pretty sure they're travelling to Buffalo this year, but you can always just buy the tailgate part.

I checked the website a couple days ago but didn't see anything about tailgates only. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place though.

I checked the website a couple days ago but didn't see anything about tailgates only. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place though.

Yeah I dunno, looks like they took down the Buffalo trip from the website since the game is approaching quickly. Anyway, I usually just show up on gameday and pay cash.