Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xzmattzx

*** The Official "I'm going to Buffalo" Thread ***

I'm still looking for a little tailgate if anyone knows about anything. Philly Tailgate is an option but paying at the door when that might not be allowed is too risky at this point when I can still look for other options.

I'm heading up to this game with my dad. I heard Bills fans are rowdy, but I was just wearing a hoody and a jacket anyway, as all my jerseys no longer play there. I was tempted a wear my old Takeo Spikes jersey, maybe his Bills affiliation would get me less grief, lol.

I'm in section 215, Eagles side of the field. Its time for a win!

Cheers!

Looks like its going to be a great day for football, as of right now, the weather is low to mid 70s and sunny for Sunday.

Section 138 Row 17 Seats 1-2. In the Bills section... Anybody else in or around the section? My GF and I are coming across the border from Canada for the game.

Still debating if I should wear my Eagles gear, I've heard noting but bad thing about the Bills fan at home.

Section 103, Row 32

I'm wearing my Eagles jerseys, midnight green so no one thinks it's a road Bills jersey. Bills fans can't be worse than Bears fans, and I've seen them in action.

Section 138 Row 17 Seats 1-2. In the Bills section... Anybody else in or around the section? My GF and I are coming across the border from Canada for the game.

Section 137 row 37, not too far away.

I wonder how many Eagles fans are gonna be at the game. And in terms of the Chippawa Strip...I'm staying in Downtown Buffalo, so I'll prolly hit up a few bars.

Three of us staying in Downtown Buffalo too. Can't remember the name of the Hostel (hey we're students ahha) but it's on the Main street so we'll most certainly hit up a few bars on Saturday night.

My girlfriend and I are gonna be coming from Toronto. I'm in section 139, row 12. Wearing my DeSean Jackson jers.

I only have two midnight green jerseys: Trent Cole and Reggie Brown. I can't find my Trent Cole jersey, so if you see a green Reggie Brown jersey then it's probably me.

All ready for tomorrow, hope to see a lot of green. It'll be hot (for this time of year), so I'll just be wearing one of my Eagles t-shirts.

Gameday! Headed down now. Will be interesting to see how much green's down there, but should be a good one at least. Let's hope for a W to turn it around.

I'm on the bus on my way to the game right now.

I'll be sitting in section 101 Row 3 Seat 13 between the uprights in the endzone.

Lots of Eagles fans there. A friend of mine texted me that the Eagles fans are really loud at some point in the 3rd or 4th quarter (about 3:40 PM). I told you guys it wouldn't be that bad. Buffalo fans are pretty friendly, and it sounded like other Eagles fans were really surprised at the relatively warm welcome received.