Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xkj1985x

@ Seattle Seahawks, 1 DEC 2011

Anybody else making the trip out here for the game?

I live here so I'll be going, just wondering what the rep is going to look like.

Two years ago it was awesome but the way this team looks right now, it'll blow them out of the water I think.

I am planning on making the trip. Only West coast game, so I am obligated to go. What could be better than a few days with the wife away from the kids, microbrews in downtown Seattle, and a sure win on national TV?

I just moved to the area and I'm planning to go to the game. Is there an Eagles section I should try to get into?

How are ticket prices in Seattle?

I just moved to the area and I'm planning to go to the game. Is there an Eagles section I should try to get into?

How are ticket prices in Seattle?

Unless you buy through Green Legion or another Eagles outlet, you will most likely have to buy single games tickets, which go on sale Monday, August 29. The ticket prices are like most other teams, however secondary prices for a Thursday game will be high.

From my experience in Seattle, the fans are cool and won't give you a hard time. Since yo live there I won't even talk about all the cool bars right by the stadiums.

I am bringing 7 to the Seattle Game. Go Eagles. Last year we were at the San Fran game. Can't wait to see the game. I hope the Eagles are well represented like we were in San Fran. I sat in a section with over 500 Eagles fans from Hersey, PA. Go Eagles.

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Is there an official/unofficial traveling trip coming out here? I live in Seattle but another 4-5 Philadelphia expats will be joining me to this game and would love to meet up or create our own traveling section. Here is the link to the Seahawks single game presale, which begins in just a few minutes. Go Birds!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F0046A59CA8459A?artistid=806020&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Is there an official/unofficial traveling trip coming out here? I live in Seattle but another 4-5 Philadelphia expats will be joining me to this game and would love to meet up or create our own traveling section. Here is the link to the Seahawks single game presale, which begins in just a few minutes. Go Birds!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F0046A59CA8459A?artistid=806020&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Forget to add this, you need to use this password in order to get the presale ticket: 2EARN

I will be there with my wife! We got tickets in Section 112. I can't wait. Flying in on Wednesday to Seattle! What hotel are you all staying at, I am thinking we are going to be at the Sheraton downtown.....

I live in Seattle and I'm planning on going. I've never been to a game at Qwest or Century link, whatever they call it now. Any suggestions on decent priced seats?

I live in Seattle and I'm planning on going. I've never been to a game at Qwest or Century link, whatever they call it now. Any suggestions on decent priced seats?

I got seats in Seciton Section 112, Charter Club lower level. Eagles sideline Row N. I paid $145 a piece for them, face value was $100. I think that's a great deal. Got them from TJ's tickets store on Ebay. Fast shipping, great deal.

Forget to add this, you need to use this password in order to get the presale ticket: 2EARN

Either I cannot figure out where a password can be typed, or I do not have access to presale tickets.

I got seats in Seciton Section 112, Charter Club lower level. Eagles sideline Row N. I paid $145 a piece for them, face value was $100. I think that's a great deal. Got them from TJ's tickets store on Ebay. Fast shipping, great deal.

I'm looking at similar seats in section 106. Buy it now price is $551 for 3 tickets. If anyone on here wants to split, please let me know asap. The bidding ends in 2 days.

We need to organize a pre-game area outside the stadium and take over a bar in the area.

There is a bar directly across the street from the stadium events center called Jimmy Z's. Nice place, we oughta get something organized to take that place over and then all head over to the stadium after getting a few drinks.

Went to the Cardinals game last year with my buddy from Arizona and they had a group of Cards fans overrun that place, it was pretty ridiculous. I figured if Cards fans can do it, this should be no problem for us.

we got 8 together in 307, and 14 more spread out around that stadium. the 8 together are guys&wives. were all staying at the Hyatt Olive 8 thursday and friday.

Still looking for a North Parking Lot Pass.

we got 8 together in 307, and 14 more spread out around that stadium. the 8 together are guys&wives. were all staying at the Hyatt Olive 8 thursday and friday.

Still looking for a North Parking Lot Pass.

You'll have to keep your eyes peeled on Craigslist for one of those but have you ever thought about parking over at Safeco across the street? That's typically what I do when I go to Seahawks games, about half the price and only a walk across the street.

Can you not drink in any of the 100 section seats? I believe it says that in the seating guide on Stub Hub. Can anyone confirm?

Go Birds