Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xkj1985x

@ Seattle Seahawks, 1 DEC 2011

The Eagles Nest - Portland Oregon will be bringing about 80 fans to the game. We all are sitting together & making alot of noise. Can't wait to see the seachickens have their feathers plucked :thumbsup:

We were also there in '08 and the whole experience was great.

We will be up from the Oregon Coast, and have tickets in Sec 128. Crowne Plaza has a really great deal right now on rooms at $109/night including parking through Travelzoo.com. My husband and I were talking about getting some drinks on before the game down at Pyramid or Elysian Brewing, both which are right by the field if anyone wants to join! GOOO EAGLES!

Can you not drink in any of the 100 section seats? I believe it says that in the seating guide on Stub Hub. Can anyone confirm?

Go Birds

You can dude....I was just in the 100 level for a game a few weeks ago (Cards game) and I was able to drink. There are only a few "family" sections which I believe are in the 300 level that don't allow alcohol.

You can dude....I was just in the 100 level for a game a few weeks ago (Cards game) and I was able to drink. There are only a few "family" sections which I believe are in the 300 level that don't allow alcohol.

i was at the atlanta game and drinking in multiple sections of 100 platform.

i was at the atlanta game and drinking in multiple sections of 100 platform.

Yeah, that's what I was saying. I'm fairly certain you are able to drink in every 100 level section and that the only "dry" family sections are in the 300 level. Certain sections, of course.

Is anybody going to this that does NOT have tickets yet? I haven't bought tickets yet and figured I'd see if there are a few people that are interested in getting a few together.

That place will be crawling with Eagles fans if its an indication from what it was like a few years ago but my two friends that I was going to go with have decided to pull out because they are idiots and don't like football but were going to go just for the sheer idea of something to do.

Is anybody going to this that does NOT have tickets yet? I haven't bought tickets yet and figured I'd see if there are a few people that are interested in getting a few together.

That place will be crawling with Eagles fans if its an indication from what it was like a few years ago but my two friends that I was going to go with have decided to pull out because they are idiots and don't like football but were going to go just for the sheer idea of something to do.

Yo, -- I have some spare tix, at the club level (3 in sec 205 and 2 in sec 213) if you are interested. I'm seating with a bunch of buddies in 213. Let me know if you are interested. They're pricey but good seats: http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/premium-seating/

I have 6 tickets for sell section 124 row E seats 3 - 8. Had an emergency in the family and can not attend. :nonono: if you are interesting in purchasing them for $140 each email me. Will send them to you via email (e-ticket). Must pay through paypal.

email: zor007@msn.com

Yo, -- I have some spare tix, at the club level (3 in sec 205 and 2 in sec 213) if you are interested. I'm seating with a bunch of buddies in 213. Let me know if you are interested. They're pricey but good seats: http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/premium-seating/

How much? I sat in the club seats a few times last year, awesome seats. Let me know how much and if I can swing it, I'll certainly grab one up if you'd be willing to sell a single. My two buddies I was supposed to go with ended up having to work so I'm kinda screwed there.

How much? I sat in the club seats a few times last year, awesome seats. Let me know how much and if I can swing it, I'll certainly grab one up if you'd be willing to sell a single. My two buddies I was supposed to go with ended up having to work so I'm kinda screwed there.

I'm trying to sell all these tickets, so i'd rather not break up the 2 in sec 213. Could easily sell you one from the three I have in sec 205, the face value is $218 for these. I'd take a $175 if you're interested

There's 4 of us coming from Calgary, Alberta, Canada coming down to watch the Thursday night game. Wonderin where all the Eagles fans will be hanging? I heard Buckley's? We arrive Wednesday!

FLY EAGLES FLY! Can't wait 1st Eagles game!

FYI - very rowdy bunch @ Qwest...

Wear your Eagles green proudly but make sure to stick together in groups of 3-5.

I've seen quite a few opposing team's fans get the fudge beat out of them without any provocation

Wear your Eagles green proudly but make sure to stick together in groups of 3-5.

I've seen quite a few opposing team's fans get the fudge beat out of them without any provocation

Well that's messed up, but thanks for the info.

i've never had a problem, and I never wear $IHThawks colours.

14 of us in 307. Go birds.

I'm trying to sell all these tickets, so i'd rather not break up the 2 in sec 213. Could easily sell you one from the three I have in sec 205, the face value is $218 for these. I'd take a $175 if you're interested

just saw this, I'm gonna have to pass but I appreciate it...I'm just gonna sneak one off a poor sap on Craigslist in the morning.

Appreciate it though!