Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

purephillyfan

St Louis Opening Day

Going to opening day in St Louis. Driving up from Springfield. My son is coming home to visit from the Air Force and I thought I would surprise him and my wife by taken them to their very first Pro Football game. I was born in Philly and have been a fan since the 50's. My wife and son are also die hard Eagle fans.

Just wondering how the Rams fans act to seeing other teams jerseys in their house? don't want anyone pouring a drink on my wife or son. I have been to Dallas games with mine on, so I am used to it.

Anyone have any comments about how they are treated in St Louis?

I live in STL and will be going to the opening game. I wouldn't worry too much about the Rams fans, it's not nearly as hostile as other venues. Most Rams fans are just there to enjoy the football, its not like they are battling to be the #1 team in the NFL.

I live in STL and will be going to the opening game. I wouldn't worry too much about the Rams fans, it's not nearly as hostile as other venues. Most Rams fans are just there to enjoy the football, its not like they are battling to be the #1 team in the NFL.

Thank you. I am pumped for this game. Looking forward to seeing the new look Eagles. Driving up from Springfield, Missouri.