Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JDuBBedition

Eagles Fans in the Military

Hey Everyone,

I'm New to the forums here but i have been and eagles fan since i was 14 about 11 years ago. It was really when i started watching football. I am from kansas but for quite a few years now ive been moving around exspecially with deployments. The main reason i am starting this topic is to find out how many eagles fans have been through the staying up tell all hours of the night watching the eagles games as your COB of FOB is being mortared. I just want everyone to know and the eagles to know the things they do get me through rough situations. I have never been to an eagles game before in my life and i really want to hit atl vs philly in ATL bc im stationed in GA right now...

Anyways... Fellow military eagles fans.. Hooah

JayDuBB :thumbsup:

I feel ya ... watching the eagles overcome situations while i was over there .. help me overcome some of my own .. thank god for football right.... :D be safe out there.. praying for ya...

I feel ya ... watching the eagles overcome situations while i was over there .. help me overcome some of my own .. thank god for football right.... :D be safe out there.. praying for ya...

Thanks man. I'm sure you heard the bad news today. Prayers go out to the families of the men who lost their lives today.

Hey Everyone,

I'm New to the forums here but i have been and eagles fan since i was 14 about 11 years ago. It was really when i started watching football. I am from kansas but for quite a few years now ive been moving around exspecially with deployments. The main reason i am starting this topic is to find out how many eagles fans have been through the staying up tell all hours of the night watching the eagles games as your COB of FOB is being mortared. I just want everyone to know and the eagles to know the things they do get me through rough situations. I have never been to an eagles game before in my life and i really want to hit atl vs philly in ATL bc im stationed in GA right now...

Anyways... Fellow military eagles fans.. Hooah

JayDuBB :thumbsup:

Where in GA? I'm currently stationed at Fort Gordon.

thank you for your service, gentlemen. :usa:

bobeph, we all knew you had a soft side to ya. even when ya dont have a sammich :D as for the troops thanks for all you do to keep us all safe while we sleep. you are the reason america is free and we will never forget you! "all gave some, some gave all"