Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] RBs Take Center Stage In Win

Okay, I'm glad that you guys are ready to kiss and make up, but come on ... miss blocks and dropped passes are not bad luck. They are mistakes. And the point is to make as few mistakes as possible. That just shows that there are things to work on. We can't miss those blocks.

Spiffy... furthermore... a missed block can be the result of the other player doing what he gets paid to do... beat the guy in front of him blocking. A muffed punt... there is no way a team can make a guy muff... but there is def a way to make a guy miss a block.

Atv))) How about the long snapper was not thinking about where to put the ball, but about the guy in front of him that is about to smack him in the head? How about the punter thinking about the speedsters coming around the corners instead of catching and punting the ball?

Poet... I ain't hatin on Spiffy... I like his ra ra attitude... even if it's not completely grounded in reality. Better that than a guy like Sonbutts...

Obviously "miss blocks" was supposed to be "missed blocks", but they way the right side of the line played early in the game, "Miss blocks" might be appropriate.

Spiffy... punt returners are alloted a 5 yard (I think?) cone of protection... iffin the guy is ascared then he shouldn't be back there cause he's got nuffin to be ascared of... they can't hit him. The old A-rod yellin at a guy about to catch a pop up shouldn't work.

How about this. Can a defense force a QB into throwing INTs? Can an offense force a D into opening the middle of the field? Or can a QB force a corner to release his receiver so that he can throw the TD?

Spiffy, you can control mistakes. You can control how you respond to your fear. You can't control the weather. You can't control the refs.

Poet... I'm starting to get a feelin Spiffy can't be convinced... we apparently will have to agree to disagree... sound good Spiffy

Spiffy... yes the O and D can certainly have affects on the other side of the ball... some do this better than others... but I still do not believe that ST's can help a guy muff a ball... IMO that had more to do with weather than anything the eagles did last night.

Spiffy... when working try and check out EEB... when you run into Sunny in comparison you will think I'm an optimist like yourself lol

Wow.....i agree wiff everything Spiffy says,..he's my boy!!!,..youse two other knuckleheads,.ATV and POET,..need to perk up!...btw,.the score was 24-14,..not 40-7!...hypotheticals are for LOSERS!!!!!..when a block is missed by a 4week old rookie due to changed terminology,.because of Shurmur,.etc...dats bad luck!!!!...

Welp, I can think of no other I'd like to get my hat thrown into the ring wiff than a smartie like Poet... although, I don't dislike Casey as much as he does... methinks the "excuse" about terminology being shifted cause of Pat... was a good decoy for AR... why would we need to change anything in our vanilla O in a PS game??? not bad luck at all... bad excuse!

You can adapt to the weather,..and influence the refs,....perk up!....disappointed in the Old guard,.Spiffy is putting manners on youse,...GK.

Besides does anyone truly "believe" anything AR says anyway??? Iffin I were Hanson, I'd be listening for AR to say he's not getting traded... then start packing my bags!!! lol

Bri... iffin you sez so... not sure how you adapt to the refs screwing you???... punch them??? Cause once the flag is on da field and you're facing 1st n 20 instead of 1st n goal... the damage be done!

Ok dorknpuss... gots me a conference call startin in 5... catch you all on the flip side... hopefully at EEB!

Why trade your 4th best corner on the team? Sounds like we should trade Lindley for whatever...need the depth in case of injury...