Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcnabbthe1

Eagle fans that dont live in PA. Question for you

I live here in tampa,fl. I have the NFL package with direct tv. The only games that came in were the local fox and cbs game. All the other games did not come on til the 3rd qtr here. Direct tv said they were having HD issues and the whole country was affected. All the games finally came on at 2:30 so i missed the whole first half. Same deal with any of you across the country?

I live here in tampa,fl. I have the NFL package with direct tv. The only games that came in were the local fox and cbs game. All the other games did not come on til the 3rd qtr here. Direct tv said they were having HD issues and the whole country was affected. All the games finally came on at 2:30 so i missed the whole first half. Same deal with any of you across the country?

No, not at all. I live in Miami and everything worked perfectly.

I was watching from deltona in Volusia county....game started on time. I did find it odd that the Tampa game was blacked out 150 miles away though. Maybe that was part of the issue?

No. Live in NC and watched the game from the opening kickoff.

Live in TN and watched the game from opening kickoff

In northern Va the game was on local FOX, but during commericals I usually switch over to the redzone channel. It immediately froze. Caused me to have to reset, and then I missed the steven jackson play..which was fine, but pissed. apparently they released some software update on some receivers and there was an issue. thank god the game was on local tv for me yesterday, and that we play next sunday night, so they got a couple of weeks to fix the problem.

No issues. Eagles were on local FOX affiliate, but swtiched to other games during commercials. All were working.

I'm sorry

Why?

Nice weather, beautiful women, topless beaches, $10 Phillies tickets every time they play the Marlins, Eagles vs Dolphins this year... I'm pretty happy...

And if I ever want to drive over to Tampa to see old, gap-toothed rednecks it's just a few hours away!

I live in Tampa and had no problems. You ever go to the eagles bar tampadelphia. All eagles fans man pretty sweet

Bilmar station on Dale Mabry?

Why?

Nice weather, beautiful women, topless beaches, $10 Phillies tickets every time they play the Marlins, Eagles vs Dolphins this year... I'm pretty happy...

And if I ever want to drive over to Tampa to see old, gap-toothed rednecks it's just a few hours away!

I lived in Tampa for 10 years, went to visit my brother in Miami once, will never go back to that glossy fake city again, I don't recall old people galore in Tampa, I do recall them where I grew up (Venice), and for rednecks, they're outside of tampa for the most part, like Miami "swamp crackers"

North Carolina here as well. I heard they had issues with Direct TV-to-go streaming, but never heard anything about the main service. Mine worked great all day.

On actual DirecTV, everything was fine. If you tried to stream the games on a PS3, computer, or mobile device, the early games were not working.

This was a problem all last year too. DirecTV does not have their streaming ducks in a row. They keep messing this up. For those of us who watch the games on our big screen TV's and have DirecTV, it all works beautifully.

Sometimes the streams freeze on your ipad. Sometimes it's just herky jerky. Streaming is a mess. boooooooo.