Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Searching For Answers At 1-2

Let's look at bears eagles game. Def - Bears, Off - any other team but since I have to choose Eagles, ST - Eagles, Coaching - again any other staff but forced to pick Bears. Eagles win a squeaker for second win of season.

Everyday - Wtf are you talking about? And by the way, we play the niners next week. Why don't you talk about the next game before you start worrying about 'down the road'? I don't give a damn if this team ends up 5 - 1 in the division, if they lose the rest of their games, they aren't making the playoffs.. make sense?

terrible coaching strikes again!! thinkin vick is correcto in regars to refs, he is definitely treated differently. if tom brady was the qb on the play vick broke his hand, definitely would have been roughing... but its his non thrower, morphine up my friend and get on that practice field! coaches, sit in the corner with the film and see where you went wrong on every drive, because it literally was every drive. but cheer up fellows! we have a ways to go!

Really. They may win next week only out of desperation. The coaching staff has too many deficiencies to overcome. Starting with themselves and then the out of position players we have. Only thing stupid is thinking this team is going anywhere.

YO...'FB'...all the dark rich Belgium chocolate in the world, can't take away this pain. Maybe, U and the GK can hug and eat a cheap American candy bar...like a Hershey. Too many dopes running this team.

I hope MV is OUT until after the bye week. We got a better chance. He should have been picked 3 times, and a fumble, which was rescued by JP2. YO...AR, on GL...run left.

my top two linebackers going into the draft dunta hightower (bama) and jonathon bostic (gators) middle of the defense is miserable, page is slow and terrible and coleman is lost out there. i wish the birds wouldve held off on drafting jarrett, considering they dont play him anyway! and draft ray ray armstong this year. another great miami safety!

YO...AR...you held the lease on MK...last week...and this week U threw him to the wolves. We were down 22-16...and U let MK threw it UP for grabs. To 3D...that says a about about your personailty...it is BI-POLAR...and do me a favor...twice with a slow FB at the GL...will get U fired. 3D was screaming at the TV...not to go for it on 4 and 1...but u did...PUNT the ball. 'Mano' does not have it.

I finally thought of a positive for this team. I am not going to have to shell out money for playoff tickets cause there is no way this team is winning the division! That's the best positive I have for the day.

YO...AR...you held the lease on MK...last week...and this week U threw him to the wolves. We were down 22-16...and U let MK threw it U for grabs. To 3D...that says a about about your personailty...is BI-POLAR...and do me a favor...twice with a slow FB at the GL...will get U fired. 3D was screaming at the TV...not to go for it on 4 and 1...but u did...PUNT the ball. 'Mano' does not have it.

And why does that nuckleheaded FB leave his feet. He is not a hurdler...at West Philadelphia Catholic HS for boys...my head coach with a plate in his head from Iwo Jimo..never told 3D to leave his feet. I blame this on lousy coaching.

Hey, at what point do we blame the coaching? You got, .. WE got 3 pro bowl corners, hell put an 8 man front!!!!!!!! Make Eli beat us, with out Manningham and Hixon, ridiculous....

I finally thought of a positive for this team. I am not going to have to shell out money for playoff tickets cause there is no way this team is winning the division! That's the best positive I have for the day.

Well said...this team sucks...and blame it on AR.

even I am getting tired of the "well, that's on me & I need to do a better job right there". Give it a rest. You paid through the nose for talent on the D line and secondary then left glaring weaknesses in the O line and LB's. I root for my team but folks, we are going nowhere with those 2 holes that it is now too late to fix. That is not the pessimism of a loss talking, that is what I said on opening day. It's so depressing. And Pierre-Paul looks good- we have an undersized Graham on PUP instead. Not to mention our first 3 picks don't play again this year. AR's coaching leaves a lot to be desired but, after this 8-8 year, I guess I won't have to worry about that.

I have an idea.... PUT CASEY MATTHEWS ON THE FREAKING BENCH until HE SHOWS YOU that he is ready to start! Repeat... UNTIL HE SHOWS YOU! Stop with all if this BS "bloodline" talk and play Akeem Jordan who has excelled at the position. Thats FIRST!!! Second, PLAY NNAMDI THE WAY HE IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED! Stop with the zone crap! The man hasn't excelled in ZONE. he has become the $60 million man by playing MAN! WHY wouldnt' we use him correctly? Juan Castillo? I dunno man! Thats starting to look like a really bad decision now. Im not closing the book on it but come on, man! The defense has looked AWFUL! Going for it on 4th and 1 on the 40 with a lead? Come on, AR! YOU know better than that.

The ONLY bright spot on this defense is the sacks that we are generating. But is that worth the gamble if we can't stop the run as a result? And what about blitzing more because we now have the cornerbacks to handle it? In fact, not that we have the cornerbacks...do we even need the Wide 9?

acam, I'm not sure you watched the game but Eli did beat us. Our run d was a little better than average. It was our passing D that gave up all the touchdowns and big plays.

4 straight losses at home is extremely frustrating too. The front office built an undersized team with speed that is built to play indoors, on turf. We built a great dome team playing in the northeast. Playing on grass in the northeast only mitigates our strengths. I guess the front office over looked this little fact. Jeff Lurie should throw a roof over the Linc and put some turf down, cause this team is going to continue to take a pounding at home.

even I am getting tired of the "well, that's on me & I need to do a better job right there". Give it a rest. You paid through the nose for talent on the D line and secondary then left glaring weaknesses in the O line and LB's. I root for my team but folks, we are going nowhere with those 2 holes that it is now too late to fix. That is not the pessimism of a loss talking, that is what I said on opening day. It's so depressing. And Pierre-Paul looks good- we have an undersized Graham on PUP instead. Not to mention our first 3 picks don't play again this year. AR's coaching leaves a lot to be desired but, after this 8-8 year, I guess I won't have to worry about that.

YO..Darell55...3D's head hurts and stomach aches...because I have seen this movie...over and over.

Vick is NOT playing well. In 2 out of the 3 games, he has looked like the Vick from ATL. He leaves the pocket and has a chance to get rid of the ball, but he'll take the sack AND an unnecessary hit in the process. When we started running the ball, all of a sudden we are back in the game. Then we fell back into pass mode. I just don't get it.

I agree Casey Matthews has stunk it up, but the kid tries harder than almost anyone on defense. At least he's going 110%. I'd love to take his heart and put it in Nate Allen, Asante Samuel, or just about anyone else on defense. Maybe the kid's hustle and enthusiasm will rub off on some of the other underachievers on D.