Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Judman

West Coast Eagle Fans!

So I live in San Diego. Tonight I was out, and when people usually start talking about how their team is doing(usually either Chargers, Cowboys, 49ers, or Raiders) I always scream out DREAM TEAM! I hated when Vince Young said that and caused all this attention on us, but I figure might as well run with it. Well today, a cowboy and 9er fan came up to me and said that they think we are the best team in the NFC, we just had to find our groove and had to give time for our players to mesh. This is what I've been saying all along. I mean sure I didn't think it'd take this long, but I think we have finally found out swagger.

Can anyone agree with my experience? It sucks being the sole Eagle fan where I'm from!

Fly Eagles Fly!! Eagle_smiley.jpg

I come from a long line of Eagles fans. I've been supporting the Eagles in the Bay Area and Sacramento Area since I moved out here. Not a lot of green jersey's out here other than the band wagon Packer's colors since last year. I can't help my look of disgust at any Cowboys jerseys. When I do see an Eagles fan, I am sure to give them a shout out. GO EAGLES.

I hate the "Dream Team" moniker, as all true Eagles fans would....F*** VY..... I hate it as much as the "America's Team" BullSheet.

Converted my wife to the Eagles and raised all my children as loyal fans. When wife laughs when my 2 year old son shouts "EAGLES" and claps while watching games. He recently added "DALLAS SUCKS" to his vocabulary....I wonder where he got that from.....oops.

People seem to have a preconceived notion about Eagles fans out here from the bias media. They give me one of those "oh, your one of those fans" types of looks. But I bleed EAGLES GREEN.

Give us a Superbowl win and you'll see the new fan base swell. It won't matter to me much, they will never be true fans.