Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmart102

Which team will Desean Jackson be on next year?

He'll be where the Eagles want him to be, and I have no idea where that is. If they choose to move him I'm sure they'll draft other fast little receiver that can't catch.

If the price is right Bellichek will take him as our no.1 receiver.

It won't be. This guys been making 500,000 a year. He's going where the dollars are. He's gotta think about his future.

Hopefully he's out of the east completely, and maybe even out of the NFC. He's nothing but a punk ****, and it was only a matter of time before he started acting out like this. You guys all said I was nuts and full of ish, but look at the situation now. Guys like him always get stupid at some point in their careers, especially when they feel "disrespected" :rolleyes:

Hopefully he's out of the east completely, and maybe even out of the NFC. He's nothing but a punk ****, and it was only a matter of time before he started acting out like this. You guys all said I was nuts and full of ish, but look at the situation now. Guys like him always get stupid at some point in their careers, especially when they feel "disrespected" :rolleyes:

You're not even close to the first person to say this.

I will eat my crow here. I disagreed with you a the time but now I see it completely. Mainly because he was just a punk toward other teams but the guy only cares about himself. I hate these me first players.

You're not even close to the first person to say this.

Not saying I was, but people sure did get a laugh out of it when I said it, which was about a year ago. Great talent, idiotic mind, and he'll never change. He's too cocky and arrogant for his own good.

They arent, TATE is just trying to make him the scapegoat this year.

No one is making him the scapegoat. This team has no heart and watching him play his little selfish games every Sunday goes to show that perfectly. You wonder why people are hating on him? He gives up on alot of plays, this team needs the exact opposite. But I guess "swag" is valued over heart in TATE.

cant fix something that wasnt broken

I was adding more reality to your post then, since he has a big game than disappears, he does it every year.

They arent, TATE is just trying to make him the scapegoat this year.

If anything TATErs over value his limited abilities...Also if you've been an Eagles fan over the past decade you would realize that contract negotiations aren't something the Eagles mess around with, kinda like my way or the highway type deal, just ask Omar Gaither, Mikell, TO, Simon, Trotter and so on and so on...Jackson will be either tagged and traded or allowed to seek deals from other teams and the Eagles will match, but I do not see him returning, unless he somehow comes to the realization he isn't worth top 10 WR money.

I think we were all bashed by Eagles fans more than once for claiming Jackson was a mini-TO or locker room cancer, but it looks like now they are finally opening their eyes.

I think we were all bashed by Eagles fans more than once for claiming Jackson was a mini-TO or locker room cancer, but it looks like now they are finally opening their eyes.

I don't think he has torn apart the locker room. Diva/punk bissh/curl into a fetal position after every catch? AbsoFINGlutely.

The kid is nothing like TO in the way they've conducted themselves on and off the field. That's probably why your comparisons have gotten bashed.

If you mean we as in a lot of Eagles fans too then I agree with you...Just because you guys said it in ATNFL doesn't mean it wasn't talked about in TATE before

Yes DeSean still blipped on your radar two weeks ago, he isnt the problem. Juan Castillo and musical chairs at QB are.

Whatevs. You've been killing me for that blip comment for years (even though you took it out if context). Fact is Jackson gets booed on the regular in Philly and has become a huge distraction for the team. Does he kill the Giants, sure. Has he become the reliable number 1 receiver you all thought he'd be? Probably not.