Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmart102

Which team will Desean Jackson be on next year?

Whatevs. You've been killing me for that blip comment for years (even though you took it out if context). Fact is Jackson gets booed on the regular in Philly and has become a huge distraction for the team. Does he kill the Giants, sure. Has he become the reliable number 1 receiver you all thought he'd be? Probably not.

Its hard to have a reliable receiver without a reliable QB. He also is really not used properly, especially this season.

Its hard to have a reliable receiver without a reliable QB. He also is really not used properly, especially this season.

He'd be reliable if he didn't already drop about 6 TD passes this year.

Whatevs. You've been killing me for that blip comment for years (even though you took it out if context). Fact is Jackson gets booed on the regular in Philly and has become a huge distraction for the team. Does he kill the Giants, sure. Has he become the reliable number 1 receiver you all thought he'd be? Probably not.

2 out of 3 seasons, yes. He didnt start in pro bowl for no reason. WRs like Steve Smith Car have had many down years, why cant DeSean have one? BTW he is worth more than the 400k or whatever it is he is getting paid.

I think they'll try to franchise and trade him, right?

It seems like he probably won't end up playing in Philly, but I don't know why they'd let him walk since he has value.

I think they'll try to franchise and trade him, right?

It seems like he probably won't end up playing in Philly, but I don't know why they'd let him walk since he has value.

The Pats will probably rip us off and make him into the next Moss with Brady.

That would make sense, since all Moss did was run go routes in NE and that's the extent of Jackson's talents is running go routes...The only problem is when in the red zone Moss was able to out jump DBs, where as Jackson disappears

I was thinking he might be a good fit with the Pats, but I think that game last week might have hurt him in that regard.

I dont think he will have to wait until next year to sign with another team. I think the Eagles are close to releasing Jackson this year.

doubtfully...The Eagles are prepared to hold onto players that have value in trade which Jackson does...Just see what we did with Simon years back...The only reason we let TO go was because no body was going to trade for him and we didn't want to pay a huge bonus to him...With Jackson we will franchise and trade

doubtfully...The Eagles are prepared to hold onto players that have value in trade which Jackson does...Just see what we did with Simon years back...The only reason we let TO go was because no body was going to trade for him and we didn't want to pay a huge bonus to him...With Jackson we will franchise and trade

Who will trade for a locker room cancer that alligator arms passes and doesnt play with heart? I think he gets released.

Who will trade for a locker room cancer that alligator arms passes and doesnt play with heart? I think he gets released.

You seriously think that there's little to his market???You're nuts, teams will trade for a 4th year WR who's a great PR...The only way he'd get released if our owner was as retarded as the skins

He's not going to net a 1st or 2nd rounder, but he will net atleast a 4th, which is still value

You seriously think that there's little to his market???You're nuts, teams will trade for a 4th year WR who's a great PR...The only way he'd get released if our owner was as retarded as the skins

He's not going to net a 1st or 2nd rounder, but he will net atleast a 4th, which is still value

I think you are overvaluing him because he will need a new contract and he will demand big money. And i think since the Haynesworth situation with the skins, teams are more hesitant to give out big money to guys who have shown no desire to play.

but at the end of this year he is a FA and can't be traded, because he won't be under contract. The Eagles are either going to have to give him his money, or let him walk and get nothing,

I think you are overvaluing him because he will need a new contract and he will demand big money. And i think since the Haynesworth situation with the skins, teams are more hesitant to give out big money to guys who have shown no desire to play.

Please you're comparing a guy who was known long before even signing with the Skins to have little desire and little work effort to a guy who in 3 seasons has had 2 1000 yd season and is a known deep threat and good PR...the skins were stupid for even giving him such a huge contract.

but at the end of this year he is a FA and can't be traded, because he won't be under contract. The Eagles are either going to have to give him his money, or let him walk and get nothing,

Franchise tag i've already mentioned this before, just because a player is franchised doesn't mean he'll get franchised money...The eagles have shown that they will franchise players just to trade them and that will happen with Jackson

My money is on the Redskins. No WRs, owner who likes to spend $$.

My money is on the Redskins. No WRs, owner who likes to spend $$.

I think this is extremely doubtful. Shanahan has placed a high priority on high character guys since he came here. My money is still on the Raiders. Jackson has the speed, they need a playmaker at WR, and don't mind paying.

if we don't re-sign him I could honestly see either Dallas or New England taking a run at him, but he won't be the main WR for either team.

if we don't re-sign him I could honestly see either Dallas or New England taking a run at him, but he won't be the main WR for either team.

Dallas wont go after Jackson when they have Bryant and Austin. They are more likely to sign Laurent Robinson long term.