Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmart102

Which team will Desean Jackson be on next year?

Seen a few people say the Raiders, they have no F N cap room, and once Carson salary is adjusted to the cap next season they will be in red, i would be shock to see him on the Raiders, i would call the Raiders cap magicians, if they did sign him...

i will laugh my a** off when what ever team hes on (if not eagles) plays us and he lights it up for 120+ yds and 2 tds

Believe it or not , I think the Eagles are getting it right with DSJ.

Thing is DSJ is the kinda guy who will light up his former teamates for 200 yds and 3 TD's and then pull a hammy and bish out for a month. His price tag is getting lower as we speak, but I just don't see DSJ worth a 7 yr /70 m elite wr contract. He is going to have a short career, his body type can't take nicks and bruises, and he is a showboating bonehead. His contract needs to be short or not very gauranteed and the Eagles dont like those type of contracts

Whoever signs DSJ to big bucks is going to get the proverbial Ferrari in the garage. I'm not saying this now, I have been saying this since we drafted him.

You seriously think that there's little to his market???You're nuts, teams will trade for a 4th year WR who's a great PR...The only way he'd get released if our owner was as retarded as the skins

He's not going to net a 1st or 2nd rounder, but he will net atleast a 4th, which is still value

Five NFL team personnel executives tell Yahoo! Sports' Jason Cole that they would have no interest in DeSean Jackson as a free agent in 2012.

"If that was my kid out there, I would have gotten out of the stands, gone on the field and pulled him off myself and said, 'You obviously don't want to be here, so stop hurting your team,'" said one executive in attendance at last week's loss to Seattle. The consensus among the executives is that a Jackson signing would take a "renegade coach" such as Rex Ryan or a desperate team needing one last piece for a championship run. It's telling that the Eagles haven't locked him up.

Five NFL team personnel executives tell Yahoo! Sports' Jason Cole that they would have no interest in DeSean Jackson as a free agent in 2012.

"If that was my kid out there, I would have gotten out of the stands, gone on the field and pulled him off myself and said, 'You obviously don't want to be here, so stop hurting your team,'" said one executive in attendance at last week's loss to Seattle. The consensus among the executives is that a Jackson signing would take a "renegade coach" such as Rex Ryan or a desperate team needing one last piece for a championship run. It's telling that the Eagles haven't locked him up.

5 out of 32 and i wouldn't be the least suprised if of those 5 one of them is Lurie, but 5 out of 32 is a small, small number...I also wouldn't be suprised if all of those 5 teams are set at WR right now.

5 out of 32 and i wouldn't be the least suprised if of those 5 one of them is Lurie, but 5 out of 32 is a small, small number...I also wouldn't be suprised if all of those 5 teams are set at WR right now.

It also doesnt mean that Cole talked to all 32 teams. He could have just asked 7 guys. But the point is there is a sentiment out there that Jackson is a cancer.

It also doesnt mean that Cole talked to all 32 teams. He could have just asked 7 guys. But the point is there is a sentiment out there that Jackson is a cancer.

again, that's not a suprise, but again you're talking about a 23 year old WR who in 2 of 3 seasons has had over 1000 yards and can be a dynamic PR...this isn't some overweight DT who's best season was in a contract year when he was banking on signing a mega-deal after dogging it in the years before.