Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmart102

Fire everybody

Trotter tonight called for the iggs to "clean house". He also mentioned he loves playing for the fans, but hates the Front Office on twitter. This is completely inexcusable. What say you Spads?

I believe everyone on Reid's football staff will be gone... the only 2 left standing by Lurie will be Banner/Howie and it will be interesting to see what those guys are all about and what the direction they recommend in Reids wake.

Jeffrey Lurie won't pay Andy Reid $10 million to sit on the couch and eat Bon Bons while he pays another coach to run the team for the next 2 years. Besides, he's afraid to make a change. He likes Reid, he believes in Reid and will ultimately decide that this year is an aberation, and that the downward slide the Eagles have been on since 2004 isn't real.

Keep Reid as the head Coach ONLY....no other duties. This is what Jeffrey will do. This organization is a mess right now.

Terrible hire-decisions, terrible draft day decisions, terrible contract negotiation decisions.......is ther anyone in the oraganization that relate to today's type of athlete?

Jeffrey Lurie won't pay Andy Reid $10 million to sit on the couch and eat Bon Bons while he pays another coach to run the team for the next 2 years. Besides, he's afraid to make a change. He likes Reid, he believes in Reid and will ultimately decide that this year is an aberation, and that the downward slide the Eagles have been on since 2004 isn't real.

I think you copied this response word for word from abut a dozen different posts of mine in various threads :lol:

Sadly, it is very true. Reid will have to resign, that is the only way he is out of here before next year.