Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmart102

Tebow's a hypocrite

Did you know the Bible is in the fiction section?

Obviously, but it's what he subscribes to and preaches. He should be consistent

Hate to break it to you, but football is not an "act of righteousness."

He's talking about "Tebowing".

He's talking about "Tebowing".

I actually thought he was talking about the hospital in the Philippines that he's building...

It's a new day and age. Famous people can't get away from media attention. I'm sure someone will make up a new bible to abide by this.

Liberals will hate Tebow for anything, because he is a Christian. Had he been Muslim they wouldnt say a peep.

Bingo

Liberals will hate Tebow for anything, because he is a Christian. Had he been Muslim they wouldnt say a peep.

WTF does anything said so far have to do with politics?

:lol:

BS. If he was a Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist, Agnostic, you name it with this kind of hype for nothing behind him I'd still complain about it and him. He's over-hyped plain and simple. I've said the same thing about Matt Ryan (rookie year into his 2nd he was the next Tom Brady), Mick Vick when he was with the Falcons(most exciting player to watch etc... but he he was a bad QB that everyone acted like he was great), and many other flavors of the week and I don't give a ish what religion they were.

Question is how much would people care about him if he wasn't so overtly religious? How much support wouldn't he have then? Would you be defending him or just looking at him as just an aberration whose luck will run out.

I'm sure Casey Matthews is Christian. Why aren't we persecuting him?

I'm sure Casey Matthews is Christian. Why aren't we persecuting him?

We do....but because he sucks.

WTF does anything said so far have to do with politics?

:roll: I was wondering that, as well.

Its not about which religion he is its about him ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT it. If it was a Muslim who was getting on both knees, facing mecca and praying all the time they would be getting negative criticism too.

Its not about which religion he is its about him ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT it. If it was a Muslim who was getting on both knees, facing mecca and praying all the time they would be getting negative criticism too.

I think its less him talking about it and more people talking about him talking about it.