Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmart102

Tebow's a hypocrite

I think its less him talking about it and more people talking about him talking about it.

This, never ever heard him talk about it. You dont like him going down to his knee after scoring, dont watch.

This, never ever heard him talk about it. You dont like him going down to his knee after scoring, dont watch.

You have never heard Tebow talk about religion? Obviously you haven't heard him speak much as its basically every 4th sentence.

Liberals who hate Tim Tebow are the same morons who are calling "Christmas Trees," "Holiday Trees." The ones who find "Merry Christmas" offensive.

lmao. This has nothing to do with politics, but since you want to there then I will...America does not have an official religion. So you can't be pissed at people who wish to celebrate diversity...

He won, again. This must really burn those hateful, intolerant liberals. haha

sure did a great job forcing Barber out of bounds, stripping him in OT and making a 59 yard field goal.

With the way Denver's defense is playing imagine if they could ever score in the first half and turn Dumervil and Miller loose

Liberals will hate Tebow for anything, because he is a Christian. Had he been Muslim they wouldnt say a peep.

sideroll.gif SFC...

The bible is sort of hypocritical though, so by definition, so are Tebow's beliefs. It's his own fault for bringing it into the spotlight and he needs to learn not to do that.

you think the bible knew about television and how EVERYTHING TEBOW DOES is being watched through the TV?

thats the hypocrite right there

Liberals who hate Tim Tebow are the same morons who are calling "Christmas Trees," "Holiday Trees." The ones who find "Merry Christmas" offensive.

Just like conservatives will always call any company that advertises during a TV show about American Muslims...My link

You have never heard Tebow talk about religion? Obviously you haven't heard him speak much as its basically every 4th sentence.

He does it about as much as a gangster rapper after they win a Grammy.

All he says is that he is blessed, and thanks god...Almost every athlete alive does that when something good happens to them. I'm sure if Vick pulled off 6 comebacks late in the fourth he would be thanking God. And no one would probably say a word about it. Because there weren't 15 ESPN and CBS pre-game specials about his beliefs.

He does it about as much as a gangster rapper after they win a Grammy.

All he says is that he is blessed, and thanks god...Almost every athlete alive does that when something good happens to them. I'm sure if Vick pulled off 6 comebacks late in the fourth he would be thanking God. And no one would probably say a word about it. Because there weren't 15 ESPN and CBS pre-game specials about his beliefs.

Your analogies are way off and obviously we have been listening to a different player in the press conferences after the games. If all Tebow did was what u claim then you are right nobody would care. However because of what he actually spouts off there is a growing movement of people (players included) who actually believe that God is actively intervening in the Broncos' wins. It kinda funny and kinda sad all at the same time.

there is a growing movement of people (players included) who actually believe that God is actively intervening in the Broncos' wins. It kinda funny and kinda sad all at the same time.

Oh I agree with this part, but I think it's more the media's doing, not that Tebow is mad about it, than his...That's all I'm saying.

Look...I'm an agnostic, liberal piece of ish, but I don't hate him JUST because he is righteous...If he ever says he is better than someone else because he is a "believer" then I will "crucify" him. ph34r.gif

Until then I'll just enjoy the last 2min of his games and revel in all the "WTF did I just witness" moments.

I know a lot of Christians who hate him because of his fame...Which is weird. I mean, it's just like being a fan of a team. Is he supposed to hide his God fandom?

Liberals will hate Tebow for anything, because he is a Christian. Had he been Muslim they wouldnt say a peep.

Bingo

He won, again. This must really burn those hateful, intolerant liberals. haha

Holy bat **** crazy :blink:

Just like conservatives will always call any company that advertises during a TV show about American Muslims...My link

Agreed. There are nuts on both sides.