DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

If the new EMB was a baseball player it would be great since it works about 40% of the time for a .400 avg.

I have to be honest, every time the board goes down, I get all excited because I figured the eagles just signed some big name free agent :lol:

I have to be honest, every time the board goes down, I get all excited because I figured the eagles just signed some big name free agent :lol:

If that were the case the Eagles would have signed every FA out there given the number of problems the board has had. :smoke:

(I know you're trying Dave)

Maybe that's why Edwin keeps making it crash! They're just trying to keep interest high during the offseason by making us there is an actual reason for the board to crash fifteen times a day!

This has happened a couple more times today since I posted this image (which was taken last night)...

This (below) does seem to happen fairly frequently it seems (since the upgrade):

Untitled-1-1.jpg

here is one...

Carriage return (use that term with the geeks, they'll know what Im talking about) is completely f'd up.

In the posting window on the bottom of the page in full editor mode, If I copy "etc..." and want to post it several times in a row, it will put it on a new line.

If you edit a post (and Im still trying to figure the pattern), many times it removes all carriage returns, resulting in one big paragraph. It also does this when you quote.

This MAY be browser based because I noticed it in IE (which has a ton of formatting problems allready) and not chrome.

I've had that database error (that I posted the image of) happen at least 10 times in the past 12 to 15 hours.

it happens numerous times daily since the update.

Initially I thought it was just them working on things right after the update happened. But the problem has not gone away now weeks later. Its terribly annoying. These boards are so erratic, and Ive been seeing people begin complaining more and more.

I just noticed greend say its becoming really annoying to post here anymore. And I saw Binky post in another forum that the boards crash so often its hardly worth hanging out here anymore.

Another "upgrade", and it seems we will begin losing more long time members just like last time.

People are getting sick of this and at this point, you cant say we didnt give it a shot. Its been weeks now, and its still not reliable.

lol what do ya know? Right after posting that, the very next thread I try to enter I am met with the message "there seems to be a problem with the database"

Yeah. No kidding. :thumbsdown:

and now less than an hour later I get this:

An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with IP.Board but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

I want these Cowboy fans to see where they really play at. Not where they think they do. The picture is not offensive, or insulting. It shows the stadium sign.

you gotta start 3 threads about it and then it will work. Look's like you got it covered.

you gotta start 3 threads about it and then it will work. Look's like you got it covered.

That was not my intent. Infact I just tried to delete one of them. But, you can't do that.

That was not my intent. Infact I just tried to delete one of them. But, you can't do that.

Next time, PM a moderator. The pic has to be 200x200 or less or it won't work. Plus you can't link it. Gotta upload.

Either:

Enter the url between IMG tags (or you can use the image button which is bleow and slight to the left of the Smiley face button)

or

Hold the photo up to your monitor and press "Print Screen"

Yes you can.

He can't. Not everyone has that ability.

Next time, PM a moderator. The pic has to be 200x200 or less or it won't work. Plus you can't link it. Gotta upload.

Thats for avatars. linking photos in posts are not limited by size.

Got this message 3 times within the last 5-10 minutes now... :nonono:

boards.philadelphiaeagles.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

I think I will come post these messages every time I get them. Maybe that will help illustrate how crappy these board are.

Either:

Enter the url between IMG tags (or you can use the image button which is bleow and slight to the left of the Smiley face button)

or

Hold the photo up to your monitor and press "Print Screen"

He can't. Not everyone has that ability.

Thats for avatars. linking photos in posts are not limited by size.

So I should be able to just input my photo into a posting? Well here goes nothing. Still getting the posting too short message. And, I can't because I already tried to delete the other threads. So sorry that I can't do that.

I think I will come post these messages every time I get them. Maybe that will help illustrate how crappy these board are.

Try this, when you have a chance... go to ATNFL and do a search for McNabb... just his last name in the search box. See if you get any results or if the board crashes.

I tried to search for the "McNabb is Horrible" thread a few days ago and every time I tried, the board crashed.