DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

gotta say, I got a chuckle out of this one

See, personally, I kind of liked this one:

Yea. I agree. It happens to everyone and the message is just as arrogant as the Eagles Front Office. " Yea, It seems to be a problem on your end, folks. We're fine there."

I promise that I will never stop working to make these boards great. I think I've shown my commitment for many years.

you have Dave. That really should go without saying. Its a shame that once you succeeded in making the boards great they had to take them away and make you start from scratch. Youve got your work cut out.

I can live with the error messages, as annoying as they can be at times. I just want to be able to tell which threads I've posted in previously.

I can live with the error messages, as annoying as they can be at times. I just want to be able to tell which threads I've posted in previously.

this one is also my biggest complaint

Anything in the last day or two?

Do you mean other than the continued lack of basic functionality (being able to adjust number of posts per page, being able to tell which threads we've posted in, etc) that we've been telling you about ever since the initial switch? Or are we just forgetting about those things and should just adjust to not having them?

boards.philadelphiaeagles.com Driver Error

There seems to be a problem with your database.

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Everything's been just great, Dave! Don't change a thing!

I got the Database error yesterday, I was trying to post the "This Day in EMB History thread", clicked the button to post it and poof... error... lol

Hey Dave, I get driver errors like 25 times a day these past 2-3 days, put the IT's in a better position to succeed next time

Anything in the last day or two?

Ive had errors, but with less frequency. I did have both the SQL error, and the driver error recently. But theyve resolved quickly whereas sometimes they used to keep the boards down for 15-20 minutes.

Not perfect, but it seems to be getting better.

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

«Return to the index

yep. I wasnt around here but just noticed a bunch of complaining in another thread a little after 10 last night. I see the same thing here. Kuechly must have ran another 40.

yep. I wasnt around here but just noticed a bunch of complaining in another thread a little after 10 last night. I see the same thing here. Kuechly must have ran another 40.

I think the board was down from about 12:30 or 1:00 till 6 or so, at least I couldn't do anything without constant errors.

Yup. That was the final window for maintenance. Still looking to transition to a 3.3 version of the boards, and I am sending the link to the mods for their feedback

Yup. That was the final window for maintenance. Still looking to transition to a 3.3 version of the boards, and I am sending the link to the mods for their feedback

Another upgrade? Are you going to test this one out before making the switch, or just jump into blindly and hope for the best again?