DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

Also, in this section, any thread that you have already responded to has your beautiful beaming face next to it, but it takes away the ability to jump to the first unread post in the thread. Is it possible to make the icon of your face an active link with this function?

Guest frenchladyfan

Also, in this section, any thread that you have already responded to has your beautiful beaming face next to it, but it takes away the ability to jump to the first unread post in the thread. Is it possible to make the icon of your face an active link with this function?

roflmao. you edited your post ? it was very funny...

The width is back to where it was and it won't be changed. I am not interested in any more upgrades. I want them to fix what is not working so, again, I need a list to compile.

Just send me the issue, not the editorial comments along with it. Thank you

I was just about to ask what you were talking about (about the width), as mine was still the same. Then I found the "Change Theme" link at the bottom left of the board and found the new (old) skin there.

So anyone that's still on the theme wide margins on either side of the board, you have to manually change from "(NFL) Eagles (Import)" to "Eagles 3.3.4".

I also see the "IP.Board.Mobile" in there. For anyone having issues on mobile devices maybe that skin will fix those problems, or if you're on that skin, switch to one of the others and see if that'll fix your problems.

Another bug: Tagged topics that appear at the bottom have "Guest_" appended to the front of the username and "_*" to the end for no apparent reason.

Guest frenchladyfan

I was just about to ask what you were talking about (about the width), as mine was still the same. Then I found the "Change Theme" link at the bottom left of the board and found the new (old) skin there.

So anyone that's still on the theme wide margins on either side of the board, you have to manually change from "(NFL) Eagles (Import)" to "Eagles 3.3.4".

I also see the "IP.Board.Mobile" in there. For anyone having issues on mobile devices maybe that skin will fix those problems, or if you're on that skin, switch to one of the others and see if that'll fix your problems.

thanks for the info, will try it.

I also just noticed that on my new Galaxy S3 about 70% of the time I have to scroll to the top of the paget to get it to load. All I get is a blank white/grey page until I scroll all the way to the top, then everything loads almost instantly. Very annoying!
How about the word wrap issue on mobile? I also just noticed that on my new Galaxy S3 about 70% of the time I have to scroll to the top of the paget to get it to load. All I get is a blank white/grey page until I scroll all the way to the top, then everything loads almost instantly. Very annoying!

Another bug: Tagged topics that appear at the bottom have "Guest_" appended to the front of the username and "_*" to the end for no apparent reason.

Are any of these issues being worked on or not? There still has been absolutely zero acknowledgement of any of issues even being brought up, let alone any kind of indication of hope for them to get resolved at some point...

Right now, the only thing that I find to be a bit of an annoyance is the inability to go to the last read post here in this forum after Dave has answered a post. You either have to go to the most recent post or the first post and then search for the last one you read.

got to around 2000 pgs by years end and then got rotated

What's the size limit, pagewise for when a thread is "too big" for the board? I just noticed that this one has over 400 pages: http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/73600-houston-eagles-fans/

Made me think about the blog that was done away with. I'm just curious as to what is "too big" and what's "just right".

Right now, the only thing that I find to be a bit of an annoyance is the inability to go to the last read post here in this forum after Dave has answered a post. You either have to go to the most recent post or the first post and then search for the last one you read.

For me the word wrap and having to scroll to top of the page for it to load on mobile is a much bigger annoyance.

Dave...why does the emoticons appear sometimes on my posts and than other times they won't? I have the box checked for emoticons. I am using an Android tablet with Google browser.

This Community is Over Capacity

Sorry, this community is currently over its allotted capacity. Please wait a few minutes, then try reloading the page.

God help us in September!

Are any of these issues being worked on or not? There still has been absolutely zero acknowledgement of any of issues even being brought up, let alone any kind of indication of hope for them to get resolved at some point...

2.5 weeks later and still no responses...

Seems like every night between 3am and 4am or so, the board is useless. Is Invision doing things at that time?

Well, since the question was asked in here one thing that is certain is that we will never know... Also, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for it to get any better.

Dave...why does the emoticons appear sometimes on my posts and than other times they won't? I have the box checked for emoticons. I am using an Android tablet with Google browser.

I discovered my own answer today. I have to request the desktop site, in order to see the emoticons. :D :D :D

Dave

I hate to bother you but not sure where else to ask this question? When would the Eagles go thru there walk thru for an away Sunday 1pm game??

Thanks

Steve

Dave

I hate to bother you but not sure where else to ask this question? When would the Eagles go thru there walk thru for an away Sunday 1pm game??

Thanks

Steve

You might want to make a new thread for this, this specific thread as is for issues with the EMB itself, not football questions or comments.

Guest frenchladyfan

I discovered my own answer today. I have to request the desktop site, in order to see the emoticons. :D :D :D

I don't get it... I see emoticons on android

Guest frenchladyfan

Are you accessing a mobile version or the full version of the EMB?

yes, sorry, i should have been clearer. i meant with the mobile version...

I just switched to the mobile skin and the emoticons are there, I don't remember if they were there when I'm on my tablet.

It might depend on which browser you're using as well. Whether you're using the stock internet browser that comes with your phone or a 'third party' browser.

Either way though, it is great to see that Dave and the Mods are continuing to follow and update this topic with their progress in getting these issues fixed for us!

I was just coming to say that. Whats worse is that it was the 4th quarter. A lot of fans actually tune out by then. It surely wasnt the peak of the traffic. What is going to happen here week 1? Or in divisional games?

I already know the answer. And its upsetting.