DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

I haven't been on much in the past few days during free agent announcements but the times that I have been here it's been pretty problem free. I'm still waiting for something big to happen though and see how the board reacts then.

Service unavailable...

Dave's a ****. You've given him a number of possible reasons for the problems and, in addition, solutions for said problems. And he doesn't even have the decency to respond.

Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

ditto

why can't you say kool aid?

Because some admin or mod thought it'd be funny to censor it in the way that you see above.

Service Unavailable

I've been getting this all morning, as well as a good portion of last night.

I haven't been able to use the main site for months on Chrome. It works fine on Firefox or IE but on Chrome I can't click on any links at all. Is this a known issue or is it just me?

It looks like TATE stumbled upon another bug with the software. If you have a topic title with quotation marks, then you use an apostrophe later on in that same title, everything after the apostrophe gets chopped off. The title was messed up for a while but it looks like a mod fixed it...

Example: Foles "edgy" today, says Chip's offense won't be an issue

If you save that post, the title changes to Foles "edgy" today, says Chip'

Don't worry, most people on this board don't use proper punctuation and grammar so that should be a rare problem.

I wanted to watch the videos on Kelly's camp but I had no volume at all. The volume was fine during the Eagle APP commercial but as soon as the video starts its like watching a Charlie Chaplin silent movie. Perhaps its something wrong with my setup, if so plz give me the fix.

I wanted to watch the videos on Kelly's camp but I had no volume at all. The volume was fine during the Eagle APP commercial but as soon as the video starts its like watching a Charlie Chaplin silent movie. Perhaps its something wrong with my setup, if so plz give me the fix.

Its working fine for me, though many times with many other videos the commercial will be a normal volume while the video itself is about 95% lower than the commercial.

The video you're talking about though worked fine for me.

Its working fine for me, though many times with many other videos the commercial will be a normal volume while the video itself is about 95% lower than the commercial.

The video you're talking about though worked fine for me.

Thanks, but it really shouldn't work that way, it needs to be fixed by the production people on EMB. I guess its difficult because we all have different configurations, systems and apps on our medium devices.

Thanks, but it really shouldn't work that way, it needs to be fixed by the production people on EMB. I guess its difficult because we all have different configurations, systems and apps on our medium devices.

The video that you were talking about worked fine with no problems at all (for me on 3 different computers and my tablet).

The video of Adam Caplan talking about the draft had volume issues though.

Are we on a countdown to the draft or a countdown to a crash? We'll see...

One year passed and we're still having access issues. I tried for about 40 minutes earlier and couldn't get on.

Service Unavailable

Looking into today's problem

Just figured I'd handle pointing out the problem and provide Dave's response in a single post to save the man some work... This board is AWESOME!

Access have been really slow since last night, not only from my home but from multiple other locations as well. This doesn't bode well for Draft Day...

I haven't been on at all today until right now, did the board crash after the 4th round pick? If not, the board is doing surprisingly well during the draft. I've been pleasantly surprised thus far.