DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

Did a theme disappear or something? My EMB theme changed and there's no option to change it back.

The theme seems ok to me, though I do see an error message at the bottom of the screen...

// omniture account VAR instantiated here to provide data to media player var s_account, s_analytics, s; s_account ='nflclubseagles,nflglobal'; var nflcsadsReg = new Array(); var nflcscompanionadsReg = new Array(); if(!window.jsRand) window.jsRand = Math.floor(Math.random()*10000000); document.domain = " boards.philadelphiaeagles.com"; 

The theme seems ok to me, though I do see an error message at the bottom of the screen...

// omniture account VAR instantiated here to provide data to media player var s_account, s_analytics, s; s_account ='nflclubseagles,nflglobal'; var nflcsadsReg = new Array(); var nflcscompanionadsReg = new Array(); if(!window.jsRand) window.jsRand = Math.floor(Math.random()*10000000); document.domain = " boards.philadelphiaeagles.com"; 

The theme was different before, it looked more like the main PE website. Now the theme looks like old school EMB and it's a lot wider. I actually switched to this theme once before under the "Change Theme" option at the bottom of the page and I was able to switch it back but the only options there now are this one and a mobile one.

Edit: Turns out I screen grabbed my profile a while back. Here's the old theme I was using:

Chipadelphia_Viewing_Profile_Eagles_Message.png

And now:

emb2.png

The theme was different before, it looked more like the main PE website. Now the theme looks like old school EMB and it's a lot wider. I actually switched to this theme once before under the "Change Theme" option at the bottom of the page and I was able to switch it back but the only options there now are this one and a mobile one.

Oh ok, I've only ever used the wider EMB style. I never liked the narrower version.

I see that same code on my PC and phone.

Still there...

I'm surprised that Invision hasn't gone in to correct this error. It's been there for at least a month and a half, if not longer.

Dave, I have gone on the Philadelphia Eagles web site to try and get tickets

for the July 28 practice. There have been none available. I think what is

happening, is that people are taking the maximum tickets (8), and will

probably only use 2 to 4 of them. And then other fans like me cannot get

even one. They should have put the limit lower, like either 3 or 4. 8 is a

bit high.

Dave, I have gone on the Philadelphia Eagles web site to try and get tickets

for the July 28 practice. There have been none available. I think what is

happening, is that people are taking the maximum tickets (8), and will

probably only use 2 to 4 of them. And then other fans like me cannot get

even one. They should have put the limit lower, like either 3 or 4. 8 is a

bit high.

You might want to re-post this as a thread by itself. This thread is specifically for problems with the message board, so your post may not even be seen for a while.

Been there for at least two months now.

Don't know about anyone else but on my phone I can't switch to the full version of the EMB and I can't access the nav menu to see notifications

Guest frenchladyfan

first time i see this. big red banner :

We noticed that you may have an Ad Blocker turned on. Please be aware that our site is best experienced with Ad Blockers turned off.

i would respond, but i'd get banned for foul language.

I have asked this before... But the Rest of the Guys in R-n-R would REALLY feel honored if you would come in and Bash some Gunt, Dallass, and Foreskin fans with us... Even Eagles fans are fair game with us... Come on in and trade insults.... and while you're at it maybe you can remove some warning points I've had on my record since 2006... Thanks Bud!

I thought that was what R&R was for... :huh:

WOW... you're a D... at least we have some use.... unlike TATE.

I have asked this before... But the Rest of the Guys in R-n-R would REALLY feel honored if you would come in and Bash some Gunt, Dallass, and Foreskin fans with us... Even Eagles fans are fair game with us... Come on in and trade insults.... and while you're at it maybe you can remove some warning points I've had on my record since 2006... Thanks Bud!

WOW... you're a D... at least we have some use.... unlike TATE.

Lighten up Melvin, it was a joke... :rolleyes:

Lighten up Melvin, it was a joke... :rolleyes:

So was mine... I know you're not a D... I'm just stirring the pot in ask Dave...LOL

Dave et al. - Anyone ever consider putting a EMB classifieds subforum up?

I was just thinking about that as well.

My wife just found some pages for local buying and selling on facebook and has made over 700 cash in the last 2 weeks.

Don't know about anyone else but on my phone I can't switch to the full version of the EMB and I can't access the nav menu to see notifications

I can switch to the full version. Recently touching that button takes me to WU first, then when I touch it again I get the full version. But I do eventually get there. Thank God.

This has been there since at least early April, I'm surprised that nobody has done anything to correct it in nearly 4 months.

first time i see this. big red banner :

We noticed that you may have an Ad Blocker turned on. Please be aware that our site is best experienced with Ad Blockers turned off.

i would respond, but i'd get banned for foul language.

If you turn your ad blocker off and if you use Windows, you can then edit your Hosts file to block ads. This is what PE.COM looks like for me...

Without Hosts file edited:

before_pecom.jpg

With Hosts file edited:

after_pecom.jpg

It doesn't even allow the ad to try to load. Anytime I find a site that uses annoying ads, I add the ad URL to the hosts file and block them completely.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5225562_edit-windows-hosts-file.html

Does any one know what the High performance Mindset meetings are about on the training camp schedule?

You should make a thread of its own for this question, this thread is specifically for technical issues with the board. Your question probably won't be seen by many people here.

On the mobile version of the boards almost every single thread is that faded color (indicating it's been read) even on threads I haven't read. Just started happening about 2 hours ago for me

Now some are back to normal, but the majority is still faded. I would show screenshots but idk how to do that from my phone, and I don't have access to a desktop

Now some are back to normal, but the majority is still faded. I would show screenshots but idk how to do that from my phone, and I don't have access to a desktop

you may have accidentally clicked on "Mark Forum as Read".

What you are describing is exactly what that feature does.

you may have accidentally clicked on "Mark Forum as Read".

What you are describing is exactly what that feature does.

Hm ok, how do I reverse that on the mobile version?