DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

Can we get a board that doesn't crash every time the Eagles lose? That would be great.

It crashed a good 4 hours after the loss, so I don't believe the Eagles game had anything to do with it.

It takes at least 2 minutes for the reply screen to come up when clicking "quote." Takes each page a minute or two to load. It's pretty bad.

Why don't they at least TRY VA's suggestion to disable guests?

VA if you are talking about the eaglesblog in Tate, Only has 11 members and 5 guests right now. I'd say that thread isn't the issue.

VA if you are talking about the eaglesblog in Tate, Only has 11 members and 5 guests right now. I'd say that thread isn't the issue.

I was being sarcastic because they said that the Blog thread had to be deleted or locked because THAT'S what was causing the slow down.

letting guests access the boards inflate the user stats...thus making this board, & the website in general, sellable to the front office...

less users = less reason to spend money on the site...

dave's letting the board suck to keep his paycheck...

i'm only half-joking...otherwise this would have been fixed months ago...

it's not like this is a new issue...

The board always crashes on gamedays or big events like drafts and FA signings.

Other team's boards are so bad, there are plenty of regulars here that are fans of other teams.

It would be nice if the site would work for busy traffic times though. Somehow, websites that get a lot more visitors at a time than the EMB manage it. Somehow.

Dave ... what happened o the 411 section where just the reporters articles are posted ...I don't see it anymore? I liked that section!!

Still here, it's a sub-forum of TATE.

Dave,

I cannot watch a single video on this entire site. I don't have this issue on any other site I visit. What format are you using and have you heard of this before?

Dave,

I cannot quote since I upgraded to Explorer 11. Anyone else having that problem?

Dave,

I cannot watch a single video on this entire site. I don't have this issue on any other site I visit. What format are you using and have you heard of this before?

Same here.

The error I get is "Error: Ad adLoadError error: No ads were found in the ad response. At least one ad is required to be able to load or play. errorCode: 1001"

Edit: After watching a video on the nfl.com site the videos here are working again now. Not sure why, but I'll take it!

Dave,

I cannot quote since I upgraded to Explorer 11. Anyone else having that problem?

Same here. Also doesn't like me typing fast. Can only do anything when editing mode is turned off

Can anyone tell me who took the Holiday Photos on Novenber 9th, never received ours via email and would like to?

Is that a message board thing? Not sure what you mean by Holiday Photos.

Same here. I did some research and looks like the guy who designed IP Board released an update to address the issue. We may just need a quick refresh on our version to get rid of the issue.

Though it wasn't mentioned, I noticed that in the quarterback sneak sandwich you lead blocked with some prosciutto. Now I'm hungry.