DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

Dave, you hear grief from us when the site can't handle the traffic. Well done on keeping the site active on this breaking news.

hey Dave, some creep named Don Corleone was threatening me in the forum, telling me to commit suicide and hold a gun to my temple. What kind of forum are you running here ?

Dave, you hear grief from us when the site can't handle the traffic. Well done on keeping the site active on this breaking news.

I agree, that's why I came to this thread to say that I'm pleased the site has handled the traffic. This was huge news today and I didn't notice the site go down once.

More of a congrats. Almost 4k guests and boards still holding up. Nice one.

I agree, that's why I came to this thread to say that I'm pleased the site has handled the traffic. This was huge news today and I didn't notice the site go down once.

I was pleased to see this too, and the fact that there were 0 guests in TATE probably helped greatly. I still would like to see all guest access eliminated, but if the site will no longer crash under the crush of guests, I'll be satisfied.

hey Dave, some creep named Don Corleone was threatening me in the forum, telling me to commit suicide and hold a gun to my temple. What kind of forum are you running here ?

I don't know that Dave comes in here any longer (into this specific thread), but you have to have a bit of a thick skin on the EMB. Don't take everything to heart. I had a member proclaim that he hoped that I'd die within fewer than 3 years recently.

If someone offends you with something like that, just do what I did in my case. Put the member on your ignore list and roll on.

Damn you Don...lol ..Taters like to cry wolf Dons a great guy grow a pair and talk football and put feeling aside man..

Damn you Don...lol ..Taters like to cry wolf Dons a great guy grow a pair and talk football and put feeling aside man..

lmao it's cool, I never threatened to do him bodily harm, he's a sensitive sally

Isn't today the anniversary of the "Big Bang" in 2011? The big software change that caused many of us to have issues signing onto the site. We thought is was an "April Fools" joke of some kind.

Isn't today the anniversary of the "Big Bang" in 2011? The big software change that caused many of us to have issues signing onto the site. We thought is was an "April Fools" joke of some kind.

Yeah, I was going to post another "Happy Anniversary" thread, like I did last year but I got busy and forgot.

Yeah, I was going to post another "Happy Anniversary" thread, like I did last year but I got busy and forgot.

I was looking for a thread today talking about the event. I didn't find one, so i came here to post.

I was looking for a thread today talking about the event. I didn't find one, so i came here to post.

I can post a thread, or since you mentioned it, you can. If you don't post one within a half hour or so, I will.

Has anyone else tried to use the link icon above to shorten and abbreviate URL's? It used to work fine before the EMB migrated over to the new format a couple of years ago. Now, it doesn't seem to work.

lmao it's cool, I never threatened to do him bodily harm, he's a sensitive sally

Is Scott Time a band leader who wouldn't release Johnny Fontaine from his contract?

Is Scott Time a band leader who wouldn't release Johnny Fontaine from his contract?

:lol: Luca Brasi held a gun to his head and my father assured him, that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract

Well done on keeping the site active and ready over the draft time line. You guys get abuse from us when things go wrong, and you should get CREDIT when things go right. The site was stable.

Well done on keeping the site active and ready over the draft time line. You guys get abuse from us when things go wrong, and you should get CREDIT when things go right. The site was stable.

agreed, the site ran smoothly for me, no issues. Great job Spuds & Co, (I know you're not involved anymore) but you damn sure should be

There was a brief period of about 5-7 minutes on Fri night that I couldn't log on, it was slow to load. But then it ended and had no further issues. So that's a huge improvement from before.

I also think at one point I noticed someone post there were 0 guests? On mobile you can't see who is in a thread or # of guests so I don't know.

I had some problems late last night, there were 169 registered members and 2,877 guests. That issue only lasted a few minutes though, as guests (bots) started to dwindle.

Is anybody having problems with response time right now? The posts take some time to appear.

Hi Dave,

I just finished rewatching Eagles Live 6/02/14 and I enjoyed your show as I am a an avid fan of the Eagles as well, obviously.

Anyway, you called out Earl Wolff unfairly and I think it's all a misunderstanding because he was a little nervous and gave you an odd answer.

You questioned if he would play injured, which I seriously doubt any of our Eagles would do if it was a serious injury.

Now on the other hand, I would bet Earl has played hurt before but most likely does not want anyone to question his durability so his

mentality is to be healthy and strong.

If he was labeled as "injury prone" that would certianly hurt his stock.

I truly believe that Chip is an awe inspiring kind of coach that you would run through brick walls for, so to even think that Earl Wolff

would not play a little dinged up is ludicrous, in my most humble opinion.

I mean no offense Dave but I think you got Earl all wrong and should apologize to him for your lack of compassion.........Just kidding.

Benzino999

Hi Dave,

I just finished rewatching Eagles Live 6/02/14 and I enjoyed your show as I am a an avid fan of the Eagles as well, obviously.

Anyway, you called out Earl Wolff unfairly and I think it's all a misunderstanding because he was a little nervous and gave you an odd answer.

You questioned if he would play injured, which I seriously doubt any of our Eagles would do if it was a serious injury.

Now on the other hand, I would bet Earl has played hurt before but most likely does not want anyone to question his durability so his

mentality is to be healthy and strong.

If he was labeled as "injury prone" that would certianly hurt his stock.

I truly believe that Chip is an awe inspiring kind of coach that you would run through brick walls for, so to even think that Earl Wolff

would not play a little dinged up is ludicrous, in my most humble opinion.

I mean no offense Dave but I think you got Earl all wrong and should apologize to him for your lack of compassion.........Just kidding.

Benzino999

You should post this in a thread of its own. This thread is specifically for technical problems with the EMB (the message board).

Football type questions don't get answered in here.

Dave,

The 2013 unofficial depth chart is outdated. Almost all media/sports outlets have some form of current depth chart. Why don't you have one for 2014 yet? It's your unoffical depth chart. Is there a problem with having one now since free agency and draft is over and OTA's have begun?

depth charts are pointless right now so who cares? If I remember correctly, PE.com typically doesn't update this early in previous seasons.

They will have competitions in camp and preseason and set the depth chart when necessary to the team. What do you care at this point?

Dave,

The 2013 unofficial depth chart is outdated. Almost all media/sports outlets have some form of current depth chart. Why don't you have one for 2014 yet? It's your unoffical depth chart. Is there a problem with having one now since free agency and draft is over and OTA's have begun?

Make a new thread, this won't be seen here.