DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

Dave,

The 2013 unofficial depth chart is outdated. Almost all media/sports outlets have some form of current depth chart. Why don't you have one for 2014 yet? It's your unoffical depth chart. Is there a problem with having one now since free agency and draft is over and OTA's have begun?

FYI

Zach Berman @ZBerm

Chip said only thing relevant about depth chart right now is having enough groups to get off three plays per minute.

Dave, I always wondered why the kickers line up in the center of the field for kick offs. Why not move the ball 10-20 yards to either side? It should help for coverage by kicking to one side or the other and your team is always lined up for an on-sides kick, in case you want to surprise the opposition once in awhile....

Dave, I always wondered why the kickers line up in the center of the field for kick offs. Why not move the ball 10-20 yards to either side? It should help for coverage by kicking to one side or the other and your team is always lined up for an on-sides kick, in case you want to surprise the opposition once in awhile....

You should post this in a thread of its own. This thread is specifically for technical problems with the EMB (the message board).

Football type questions don't get answered in here.

Guest joruz

I would like to change my account name from jourz to gath. Could an administrator make this change for me please?

Thread title should probably be changed to not confuse people. Report problems with the site not working or something like that.

Thread title should probably be changed to not confuse people. Report problems with the site not working or something like that.

Nah, it's good for post count padding when we direct people to the right places... :flex:

Not EMB related, but I have to say, PE.COM isn't nearly as good as it used to be. I hate the new look and feel. It's really disappointing to see it nosedive from the heights that it had attained in the past.

Guest frenchladyfan

i agree. tons of frilly bits that are useless, take a lot of space on the main page, the twitter things, instagram, whatnots, like we give a toss what the players post for pictures online, and dave's oti is not as visible anymore, and grrr.

still, very good interviews and fundamental articles, that's not the point. the content is fine. just prioritize it better !! an analysis of all 22 is more important than social media ffs !!

Dave, seriously, maybe you should remove your Ask Dave forum. All I see on here lately is people whining to you like "waaah, this site sucks any more!", "Boo hoooo, we don't get jock size info like we did from the Fat Man, oh woe is meee", "Dave, you suck!"

I think it's clear that you aren't in charge of this place any longer. I thank you for real for your stewardship of the site in the past, but if your role has changed, why should you get the brunt of the bishing? You don't deserve it, man. End Ask Dave and start Ask [whoever the hell is in charge now]. Let him take whatever grief there may be on his (or her) shoulders. You did do a good job here when it was your job, I appreciate it.

Dave...

First of all I appreciate all the hard work tat goes into putting this site up and keep it running however I do have concerns that I would like to share with you.

I find it hard to travel through the site to find "live" shows. When I do find Live shows, I get "please stand by", then I wait and wait some more. 5pm shows his one day came on at 5:45pm...and it was the stuff from the day before...Then there is the "click on all those single interviews"...too much clicking!!! Dave, I don't like this format at all. I sure that I am not alone. The old format as just fine where as the home page had the Live shows which re-ran all day with interviews, footage of on-field play (live) and phone calls from fans across the globe. I could watch it all afternoon, or watch it after work...missing nothing...

Now I spend time trying to cope with "clicking here" and clicking there"...VERY FRUSRTING...The site was just perfect before, please rethink your position on these changes. It's hell on someone with disabilities to do all that navigating...

Dave, Thanks for your hard work. Please consider changing the homepage back to "one stop shopping" sort of saying...

Bruce

Dave, seriously, maybe you should remove your Ask Dave forum. All I see on here lately is people whining to you like "waaah, this site sucks any more!", "Boo hoooo, we don't get jock size info like we did from the Fat Man, oh woe is meee", "Dave, you suck!"

I think it's clear that you aren't in charge of this place any longer. I thank you for real for your stewardship of the site in the past, but if your role has changed, why should you get the brunt of the bishing? You don't deserve it, man. End Ask Dave and start Ask [whoever the hell is in charge now]. Let him take whatever grief there may be on his (or her) shoulders. You did do a good job here when it was your job, I appreciate it.

Dave doesn't suck, when Dave ran the site (PE.COM), it was award winning with great content. Since he's been removed from that role, it's degraded though.

I do agree about a lot of the whining in multiple threads and blaming Dave for things that aren't within his control though. But of course, this thread is specifically for a bit of whining... lol

I hear you and I thank you for the comments. Stick with it. The format is new and it takes some time to get used to, but you will find a comfort level

Thanks for responding, Dave. I heard a bit of you with Cus on WIP and you sounded like you were having fun, but it was on my way to work so I didn't listen after I got to work.

Hey kids, Dave is not large and in charge any more. Bish about the site, but complain to whoever now runs it.

You know what would be cool? Merrill and Dave doing the radio broadcasts. Mad respect to Mike Quick for his career here, but he is no announcer.

I would like to start off this post by saying that I am not seeking recognition or hand outs. I only wish to tell my story so the Eagles players, staff, and coaches mean to me outside of football. To say I bleed Eagles green would be an understatement. I tried to convince my wife that our son's name should be Donovan Brian Moyer, I had to settle for Bodhi Donovan Moyer but anyone who is married with children knows there are some fights you dig in for and others you allow to pass, I chose the latter. I became familiar with coach Kelly's saying "Win Today" when he coached at Oregon and I always liked it because I have always had trouble with focusing on today, often times allowing myself to venture out of the present and into the future, trying to control events hat have yet to happen. About 3 months ago I was diagnosed with a grade 3 brainstem glioma. Normally this particular tumor leaves no chance for survival as mine is inoperable. Thankfully I have a 10% chance. I have been undergoing radiotherapy treatments for 2 months now with a scheduled 9 additional weeks. Needless to say, I am beat down physically and emotionally. I heard coach Kelly's saying again the other day on ESPN and realized that maybe I should apply that rule to my situation and focus on simply winning today. By not focusing on what I wish or hope will happen I have instead focused solely on the pleasures of today. This has alleviated stress, depression, and anger in my life. Thank you coach Kelly for your words of wisdom. I recently purchased tickets for the November 2nd contest in Houston as I reside in San Antonio. I am debating between my throwback Blue Jackets Cunningham Jersey or my Eagles black Brian Dawkins jersey to wear to the game. This will be the first football game I have taken my children to and I am greatly looking forward to seeing my Eagles in action. To you Dave, to all of the players, and to all of the staff that make the Eagles the greatest team in the world I thank you. You provide the distraction I need to make it though the day. FLY EALGES FLY, ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES !!!!!!!!

I would like to start off this post ...

You should post this in a thread of its own. This thread is specifically for technical problems with the EMB (the message board).

Football type questions don't get answered in here.

Having issues with the site, very slow to load, sometimes it wont load at all. Also getting this today

boards.philadelphiaeagles.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Having issues with the site, very slow to load, sometimes it wont load at all. Also getting this today

boards.philadelphiaeagles.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

DC, I will second that error. Response time is slow. The screen sits while trying to process the request.

./strong>./span>./span>./span>

There appears to be an error with the database../span>./strong>./span>

You can try to refresh the page by clicking

./blockquote>

Hopefully they'll get it all worked out before real games begin.