DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

Great, another "upgrade." Can't post on computer but can on mobile.

Dave, if you post from the front page of articles none of the posts appear in the article. The posts will appear if you post through the EMB.

Dave, if you post from the front page of articles none of the posts appear in the article. The posts will appear if you post through the EMB.

Oh, the joys of 'upgrades'...

Well now I can post (in courier font!) but all the editing features are gone (using Google Chrome which is supposedly the best browser). Can't insert smilies, insert photos/links, etc.

Well now I can post (in courier font!) but all the editing features are gone (using Google Chrome which is supposedly the best browser). Can't insert smilies, insert photos/links, etc.

Use the enter key with BBCode mode on...

I still hate it when they upgrade unnecessarily.

I can't get the emoticons to appear using GC unless I request the desktop site at the top right page. Those emoticons will not appear using the mobile version, but i had this problem before the latest upgrade.

You will only notice this bug with the QUOTE function when reading articles through the front page. You can't tell who you are quoting. Their userid never appears in the reply. This works fine through the EMB but appears misleading when reading posts outside of the EMB.

Use the enter key with BBCode mode on...

I still hate it when they upgrade unnecessarily.

So now I can see the options, but quoting is still wrong. Edit: when typing a response to a quote you can't see the quoted text like we used to, but after submitting the post it shows in quotes.

Great "maintenance" Invision!

smiley check :thumbsdown:

So now I can see the options, but quoting is still wrong. Edit: when typing a response to a quote you can't see the quoted text like we used to, but after submitting the post it shows in quotes.

Great "maintenance" Invision!

smiley check :thumbsdown:

I can see it, maybe it's your browser.

quote.jpg

I had an issue on my laptop when trying to quote over in the NRA thread a few minutes ago, and I'm probably using a different browser version there. The quote tags weren't in BBCode, they were in html. I didn't try to see if it'd work though, I just came over to my desktop to do the quote because I knew it was working here.

Everything is fine over at the Invision offices though so no worries!

To the guy who is dying: I hope you get to see a game. Good luck.

I would like to ask a respectful question. How do I do that? Anyone..?

If that question is about technical issues that you are having with the message board, fire away. If that question is about football, life, women, men, who killed President Kennedy... this isn't the thread for you.

I noticed that I can't get into the boards through a foreign IP address. Anything going on that would explain this?

Dave, you still can't post through the articles on the front page of the website. The post NEVER appears. I don't know if anybody is working on the problem or not, it was reported last Thursday.

Dave, you still can't post through the articles on the front page of the website. The post NEVER appears. I don't know if anybody is working on the problem or not, it was reported last Thursday.

EDWIN!!!

EDWIN!!!

VA, i know you guys post through the EMB, but post through an article on the front page of the site and let me know if it appears.

VA, i know you guys post through the EMB, but post through an article on the front page of the site and let me know if it appears.

Just posted on the Parkey trade article, it said "Thank you for your comment" but didn't show up, either there or here on the EMB. Which in the past, it would show up in both places. Then Edwin did his magic and poof, things aren't working anymore.

If I had to guess, which is 100% a guess, I would say that the comments on articles are "pending approval" by someone and that someone probably doesn't know that it's set that way.

So someone that has access to the control panel should look for that setting and either remove it or approve the comments... if that's the problem.