DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

Does anyone have Dave's email address? I tried to send him a message, but it said that his messages are full. Thanks

Does anyone have Dave's email address? I tried to send him a message, but it said that his messages are full. Thanks

Just start a new thread so about a dozen of us can answer the question for your first before Dave gives a politically correct non-answer.   :D

Please I could use some help.  This morning EMB is not remembering my password.  I have to create a new password to get on the Off topic section of the Message Board.

Did you try to reset your password? To do so, the link is under the password dialog box:

EMB_PW.jpg

My concern is in the Eagle fan basis constantly ranting about Chip Kelly's decision making.

For a man that has brought us to positive season's since 2010...I'd say we as Eagles Fans need to take a chill pill and have some Faith! Chip has given us a chance in the playoffs two straight years in a row and that was with some very bad players.. Him revamping this team in his image may not be so bad. Yes McCoy was a legacy not yet finished in Philly but we still got the best out of him I would say. The same with Djacks too. He didn't perform to a optimal imo in the Dedskins lands all in all. We must let Chip make these choices and only judge what we get after we see the first few training camps and Preseasons... From a 25+ year fan to you. It is what it is. Go Eagles!e what we get after we see the first few training camps and Preseasons... From a 25+ year fan to you. It is what it is. Go Eagles!

My concern is in the Eagle fan basis constantly ranting about Chip Kelly's decision making.

For a man that has brought us to positive season's since 2010...I'd say we as Eagles Fans need to take a chill pill and have some Faith! Chip has given us a chance in the playoffs two straight years in a row and that was with some very bad players.. Him revamping this team in his image may not be so bad. Yes McCoy was a legacy not yet finished in Philly but we still got the best out of him I would say. The same with Djacks too. He didn't perform to a optimal imo in the Dedskins lands all in all. We must let Chip make these choices and only judge what we get after we see the first few training camps and Preseasons... From a 25+ year fan to you. It is what it is. Go Eagles!e what we get after we see the first few training camps and Preseasons... From a 25+ year fan to you. It is what it is. Go Eagles!

You should post this in a thread of its own. This thread is specifically for technical problems with the EMB (the message board).

Football type questions don't get answered in here.

Well it wouldn't be a normal 1st day of free agency if the boards didn't crash.  Also I cannot see the short list of new topics that is usually on the right hand side, and not the star symbol that indicates I've posted in a topic before.

Couldn't access "Community Temporarily Unavailable" a lot since the Foles news.

Clicking the bullet point next to a thread no longer takes you to the last post you read.

I know Dave isn't responding to the questions related to all the trades and signings, but could SOMEONE who runs this site recognize that features are not working and users are having issues and address them?  I mean, someone over there has to know search isn't working, right?  

Couldn't they pin a thread in each major forum or put a message at the top or something to notify users that due to high volume during big announcements, the following features will be unavailable?

We have to deal with this every big announcement.  It's absurd that they can't get better technology to handle the volume.

How convenient is it that the boards get 'upgraded' just after the flurry of trades were made. Now basic features are also conveniently missing for days. Don't be surprised if things suddenly get fixed when the off-season calms down.

How convenient is it that the boards get 'upgraded' just after the flurry of trades were made. Now basic features are also conveniently missing for days. Don't be surprised if things suddenly get fixed when the off-season calms down.

The features get turned off during very high traffic times to save on database hits and to try to prevent board crashes, so I don't mind the features being turned off for a day or two.

I'd love to see the servers be able to handle the load without needing to resort to those things, but that's life on the EMB. It's been that way for a very long time.

After we lost to the Bucs in the NFCCG, the board was down for a very long time. If I remember correctly, it was like a week.

Hi Dave,

I can't change my favorite team in my profile from Eagles to Rams without getting this error.

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10218]

One of the fields you filled in requires values in a specific format, but the value you supplied did not meet this format ('Website URL').

Please tell Edwin to get this fixed ASAP please or the conspiracy theories will be following shortly.

-MR-CYN

Hi Dave,

I can't change my favorite team in my profile from Eagles to Rams without getting this error.

Please tell Edwin to get this fixed ASAP please or the conspiracy theories will be following shortly.

-MR-CYN

I just tried it myself, it worked without an error.

I just tried it myself, it worked without an error.

Did they put you on the payroll yet? You're the only one who responds.

Did they put you on the payroll yet? You're the only one who responds.

No, I'm still waiting for my season tickets... lol

User profile not showing age or BD. I don't see today's birthdays or the last 5 subjects listed for new content. Does this problem still go back to when FA started on March 10th?