DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

Do you know when the field was removed? And how did I lose the date that was set?

Not sure. I wasn't involved in the upgrade process.

I just checked it on my browser, it's working for me.

i keep getting, "sorry. no new content found".  :unsure:  

i keep getting, "sorry. no new content found".   :unsure:

I don't know if this'll work or not, but try marking the entire board as read. Go to the main index page and scroll all the way to the bottom and click where it says "Mark Community Read". Then wait for a few minutes to let new posts take place, see if it works then.

no luck...even tried changing the "view new content" settings to include all forums, include all activity in the past 24 hours...nothing i tried worked.  still get "sorry, no new content" every time.

even tried clearing out my cookies...and i love cookies. 

Is there a way to make your profile invisible or appear offline? I know on other forums it's possible

Is there a way to make your profile invisible or appear offline? I know on other forums it's possible

Make it so that people can't see your profile at all or that they can't see when you're online?

The latter is easy, it's an option when you log in. The former, I don't know of a way to make it so that your profile is inaccessible.

If you look at my profile though, you'll see that it says "Offline Last Active Private", that's because I log in as invisible.

Not a problem just curious about this functionality:

The notification section.  When I'm on mobile the number of unread notifications will keep growing even though I've read them.  Only when I am on a desktop or laptop and click them do they disappear.  

I noticed that bug about notifications that stay active after you have read them after the most recent software change. I have to delete them after reading to make them stop. We have numerous issues still open that nobody seems to want to address.

Well it's not Dave's job anymore, his answers to questions here are basically coach speak and this section is really about a couple mods and regulars helping other posters or having non-TATER like discussions.

Where is the moderators at? When i see those like cowboyron and sonnboy trash talking in every section of this forum ( which i thought was supposed to be kept in Rant and rave? Am i wrong and if so please advise?.. Thanks! )  and ruining every thread i see a huge problem. They both need to be dealt with.

This is OUR ( Eagles ) house can we try and keep it that way? Thanks! You wont ever see this going on at the Giants, cowboys forums with eagle fans and so it should not be tolerated here with them. Go look at around the nfl and look at the giant and cowboy threads and then go to the Giant and cowboy forum and see if you find the same with a eagle thread by so many eagle fans. Good luck with that.

BTW.. I use the same forum software and you can make it so they can only post in certain sections of the forum and thus ban them from the others they have issues following the rules.

If it is a issue of being short of help ask for some help. I am sure many on here would like to give a helping hand to keep this place running smooth.

I don't mind the trash talking in Rant and rave but yeah that is where it needs to be kept by the rival fans. 

You'll probably get better (or faster) results by PMing a Mod or Admin.

Thanks!

Sounds like they could use some help around here. How many is there?

Thanks!

Sounds like they could use some help around here. How many is there?

agreed.  you should fill out an application. 

Guest frenchladyfan

Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

i see nothing changes.

Just something random I have noticed which can be annoying. Using a laptop when you click on the Eagle logo it marks the entire section as read. I have done that by accident a couple of times when my cursor has frozen and I was trying to scroll down but it recognized the tap as a click. I just noticed that if you are using the mobile version and click the little text bubble it does the same thing happens. Locking my phone I just accidentally 'read' and entire subforum. The logos and the speech bubbles are quite big, is it possible to hotlink the mark as read to something else so that there is a smaller chance of being an idiot and doing it by accident? 

Just something random I have noticed which can be annoying. Using a laptop when you click on the Eagle logo it marks the entire section as read. I have done that by accident a couple of times when my cursor has frozen and I was trying to scroll down but it recognized the tap as a click. I just noticed that if you are using the mobile version and click the little text bubble it does the same thing happens. Locking my phone I just accidentally 'read' and entire subforum. The logos and the speech bubbles are quite big, is it possible to hotlink the mark as read to something else so that there is a smaller chance of being an idiot and doing it by accident?

That's a basic function of the Invision platform. I wouldn't anticipate that kind of change being undertaken. That's been a function in their software for more than a decade.