DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

That's a basic function of the Invision platform. I wouldn't anticipate that kind of change being undertaken. That's been a function in their software for more than a decade.

I never really used the mobile version of the site until around a month ago so it might take some adjusting.

I had never really had an issue on the desktop site until the updates. I think the logos used to be much smaller in the older versions of the board so it gave you smaller targets to accidentally hit

I never really used the mobile version of the site until around a month ago so it might take some adjusting.

I had never really had an issue on the desktop site until the updates. I think the logos used to be much smaller in the older versions of the board so it gave you smaller targets to accidentally hit

I haven't really noticed any difference in that, but that doesn't mean that the size hasn't changed.

Why did they take their foot off the pedal in the 2nd half (Jets). Seems to me they could have scored more instead of running the clock. Personally I don't care too much for that strategy. Playing conservative is playing to lose in my mind.

Why did they take their foot off the pedal in the 2nd half (Jets). Seems to me they could have scored more instead of running the clock. Personally I don't care too much for that strategy. Playing conservative is playing to lose in my mind.

I'll take this one VA.   ^_^

This particular pinned thread is for technical issues with using the site.  Dave won't answer them, however an unpaid volunteer like a mod or regular like VABeach_Eagle will likely respond.

For a football question for Dave, post a new topic.  He may or may not answer this season, but some regular posters will tell you what they think.

:-)

Dave, is Derek Carr the greatest QB in the history of the NFL draft?

Lol

Went to the "game"...only thing positive was #4 kicking a field-goal for $10,000...many EMPTY seats...Kiko and Ryans were non-exisitent... Maxwell MR 62 mil...did not have ONE stop...Miss Hicks bigtime...NO PRIDE displayed anywhere on the field...It seems they are content to cash their checks...and now praise the other team for a great game...Sanchez is STILL very consistent with turn-overs...which is PURE insanity...with the same results...over and over...So will everybody remain calm like Chip...just cash those big checks...and cheat the fans out of at least a SPIRITED effort?...Can't imagine how many empty seats there will be for the next home game?

Guest frenchladyfan

i cannot log on when i use a vpn that gives me an ip address in a different country than france. why oh why ?? one of the mods please answer, and FIX !!! thanks.

more precisely, i'm logged on, i turn on my vpn, and all areas of the forum are prohibited to me.

To be fair... if you were planning a hostile takeover, who would you target?  Dave's not exactly the Ultimate Fighter.

Guest frenchladyfan

is anybody else experiencing difficulties in receiving notification emails ? i can't see when i've got pm, and the subforums i follow don't warn me of new topics either anymore...

what up ??

is anybody else experiencing difficulties in receiving notification emails ? i can't see when i've got pm, and the subforums i follow don't warn me of new topics either anymore...

what up ??

Chip was fired, so they disabled a lot of functionality so the boards wouldn't crash.  They disabled staring new threads so people would post in the pinned topic.  It all should be back to normal now.

Guest frenchladyfan

thanks NOTW but my problem predates chip's vanishing...  i'm screwed for good. ;(;(

Let's make this productive, gang. Thanks.

What's up Dave? What do you think about Seth Joyner becoming our next D-Cord? If not Seth, then maybe Dawkins, or Trotter? How realistic is this?

You should post this in a thread of its own. This thread is specifically for technical problems with the EMB (the message board).

Football type questions don't get answered in here.

What's up Dave? What do you think about Seth Joyner becoming our next D-Cord? If not Seth, then maybe Dawkins, or Trotter? How realistic is this?

Not sure if this has been brought up. But has any talk of Sean McDermott  being interviewed for the HC position come into anything around there? I haven't read much on it but I do know he was a great understudy of the amazing JJ. I always admired his defensive coaching style. So if there is please enlighten me! Thank you!

Not sure if this has been brought up. But has any talk of Sean McDermott  being interviewed for the HC position come into anything around there? I haven't read much on it but I do know he was a great understudy of the amazing JJ. I always admired his defensive coaching style. So if there is please enlighten me! Thank you!

You should post this in a thread of its own. This thread is specifically for technical problems with the EMB (the message board).

Let's make this productive, gang. Thanks.

Hey Dave.  Is Howie Roseman smart enough to try and get Mike Pettine as their new D Coordinator?  He's a local and his Defensive Resume speaks for itself !!!!

Hey Dave.  Is Howie Roseman smart enough to try and get Mike Pettine as their new D Coordinator?  He's a local and his Defensive Resume speaks for itself !!!!

im having trouble on my computer recently with the EMB. I will go to a sub forum and it will show that theres been no new posts for the last hour, when there actually have been. then if i click on the star next to a thread (to go to the first unread post) it wont fully load. if i delete my cookies from the boards, itll sometimes fix the problem, but not always. any idea what going on here?