And we need to post tonight

And we need it more than ever

And if they fix the site just right

We'll be posting here forever

Once upon a time we were posting with ease

Now it crashes morning and night

There's nothing Dave can do

A total collapse of the site

Now if one of you photoshop Dave onto this...

s04e10-bonnie_tyler.jpg

Lately the quote button does not work.  I'm using Google Chrome on a PC.

Lately the quote button does not work.  I'm using Google Chrome on a PC.

I'm on chrome and quote works fine for me

More info when it becomes available, but Wendi has something planned for June 1. :ph34r:

Who the F is Wendi?

:lol: Edwin left the Eagles 3 or 4 years ago for a new position, so "Wendi" became the new "Edwin".

Gotcha.  I knew Edwin left, thought Wendi was maybe Dave's new boss lady.

Edwin goes by many different names around the world and can appear in many different forms to spew his (or her) evil.

Here we know him (her) as 'Edwin'. In Christian churches, he/she goes by Satan. On Ventax II, Ardra. In the Klingon Home World, Fek'Lhr... the one constant though, is EVIL...

The 5 you still have should drop off by June 9.

He's right though.  This board is too strict.  2 years is way too long for warning points. 

He's right though.  This board is too strict.  2 years is way too long for warning points. 

It depends on the warning. Minor ones range from a week to 6 months, but the ones where someone gets 5 in one shot can last for up to two years.

I still have mine from at least 5 years ago.

Yeah, but weren't you the guy that broke into Dave's house and stole his NFC Championship ring?

It depends on the warning. Minor ones range from a week to 6 months, but the ones where someone gets 5 in one shot can last for up to two years.

I got 3 points for 2 years which is a very long time so it must have been really severe...

I posted a meme in RnR - the garbage dump - that had the "s" word in it.  The forbidden profanity on here include words you can hear on basic TV and radio all the time.  Even so, it's the rules so that's fine but 2 years is extreme.  A few months would suffice for such a minor offense.

I got 3 points for 2 years which is a very long time so it must have been really severe...

I posted a meme in RnR - the garbage dump - that had the "s" word in it.  The forbidden profanity on here include words you can hear on basic TV and radio all the time.  Even so, it's the rules so that's fine but 2 years is extreme.  A few months would suffice for such a minor offense.

I had 7 when I posted two days ago, the two that have been removed were from April in 2014 which was 25 months before my post.  Obviously there are instances when the warning system is flawed or mishandled.  I'm just glad Mod5 is willing and able to fix things.  It's like any job.  When your coworkers screw up, often it's your responsibility to fix things the best you can and give a reason (real or made up) that you hope helps the organization save face.  Ultimately you don't have the authority to fire Sue from accounting, so you just handle her mistakes as they come.

I think there was a bug where warnings that happened before the last major upgrade never dropped automatically.  Any warnings handed out in the past three years or so should drop automatically.

even the ones that dont show an expiration date?

I have a warning that will expire next july, but 2 other warnings that dont show when theyll expire.