DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

Dave, I am a lifetime Eagles fan from Idaho; thanks to Wilbert Montgomery, Harold Carmicheal, et al.  I am very concerned about the lack of depth (talent) for the Eagles' secondary now that Darby and McLeod are out.  What are your thoughts on the Eagles' secondary?

12 minutes ago, senhorcook said:

Dave, I am a lifetime Eagles fan from Idaho; thanks to Wilbert Montgomery, Harold Carmicheal, et al.  I am very concerned about the lack of depth (talent) for the Eagles' secondary now that Darby and McLeod are out.  What are your thoughts on the Eagles' secondary?

This thread is for technical issues using the site.  Please post a new thread with this question.  

This was posted in the news section.  You might want to consider this if the idea is to go to an exclusive FB format.

Dave,I don't know who was responsible for changing the front load over to Facebook.Now there is no control by Eagles monitors.What has happened is we went from "classy" to "trashy" literally overnight.Would you,Dave,really want your children to see these type posts? Are we not better than that? Do we no longer care? This move really bothers me alot.Although we may get into heated exchanges here,the words we use aren't even close to the trash posted on Facebook.I would sincerely suggest this be changed BACK for the sake of future fans.teach them this is NOT acceptable language,or as I ask again,do we no longer care? Turrible  

2 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

Getting this a lot 

504 Gateway Time-out

I was too during lunch. I was wondering if some big news broke and the board crashed. 

6 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Is the EMB acting really slow for anyone else or is it just me?

It seems to be going slow for me too.

6 minutes ago, Moderator5 said:

Just upgraded to the latest version and we're working with Invision to fix a few things.

Can we react to it?

10 minutes ago, Moderator5 said:

Just upgraded to the latest version and we're working with Invision to fix a few things.

Good luck

1 minute ago, BDAWK_4EVER said:

Who determines when we should "upgrade"? Who asked for these ridiculous "reactions"? 

We held off until the bye week to do it. The new reaction system is similar to what is on other social media sites.

Just now, Moderator5 said:

We held off until the bye week to do it. The new reaction system is similar to what is on other social media sites.

People asked for that sort of thing on other sites. IMO it seems a little ridiculous for a message board. I should rephrase my question also..

Who determines what the users "want" or "need"? 

15 minutes ago, Moderator5 said:

Too much detail for a 30x30 emoji. That's why we use the center part.

how about the partial primary?

Image result for 6ers new logo

If we're doing silly Facebook reactions we need this

a37o40e_700b.jpg

You need to remove the stupid trophy under the avatar.  Basically everyone has it, what is it a participation trophy?