Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philafan4o8

Eagles @ Cardinals

Join the Desert Eagles Nest as the Birds fly into the Desert a heated rematch of NFCCG from 2008. Many Eagles fans local and traveling to Arizona from California, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Oregon, Washington and home of Philadelphia. We will be holding a pep rally the night before, all are welcome!!!

Blitz Sports Bar (Formerly Upper Deck Sports Grill)

4224 North Craftsman Court Scottsdale, AZ 85251

We will also have updates of where all the action is for this road/home game for the birds, so make sure to join us!!!

***GAME DAY***

THERE WILL BE A BUS AVAILABLE FROM OLD TOWN SCOTTSDALE

TO GAME AND BACK

AOK, so for the game on the 23rd parking lots open @ 9AM. There is a Wal Mart at W Camelback and the 101 loop. We can change the location to that to accommodate people. Can everyone meet there by 8:45AM? The address is 5010 North 95th Avenue Glendale, AZ 85305. It's just south of the stadium. We could meet just north of the Del Taco which is at the south side of the Wal Mart parking lot.

Cindy, I got these directions from the hotel you gave me. This is going to be the best way for your dad to meet everyone and not have to drive out of his way.

Whoever is meeting up with Green parking passes should exchange phone numbers beforehand. I have no problem giving my number out, but not on a public forum. If you need it, PM me.

BTW, the address for the Phoenix Airport Marriott is 1101 North 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008

we'll be there....we rented a house, but don't have tickets yet, but there are tons of them on ebay.

we'll be there....we rented a house, but don't have tickets yet, but there are tons of them on ebay.

I'll be there.

Where are you guys going to tailgate? Like which parking lot? Because we can plan a tailgate party and we can all bring food and stuff it will be fun

I will be there as well, only a 6 hour drive from where im stationed out here in San Diego. Last year I went to the Eagles Cowboys game Xmas Eve in Dallas now I get to see another W in a beautiful stadium cant wait! Still waiting to buy tix though.

cool well when you find out which parking lot you are going to be in let me know so we can set up a eagles tailgate. Eagle fans need to stick together lol. But ya I suggest you buy your tickets at ezticketsearch.com its the cheapest tickets you will find or they will price match. Also the promo code to use is "jump" for free express shipping which is $15 off.

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Thanks man, yeah I will let ya know about the parking lot situation I'm ready to have a great tailgate with all my brothers in GREEN. Really appreciate the promo code too.

Thanks man, yeah I will let ya know about the parking lot situation I'm ready to have a great tailgate with all my brothers in GREEN. Really appreciate the promo code too.

Cool no problem

I think I will be there, was going to make the long trek to Philadelphia this year, but I think I will only be able to afford the trip to Arizona. Being from California my drive is not that far. I will be bringing 9 other Philly Fanatics with me. Let the good times roll.

Where are you guys going to tailgate? Like which parking lot? Because we can plan a tailgate party and we can all bring food and stuff it will be fun

I'm down. Haven't bought my tix yet, but I'll let you guys know as soon as I do.

I got my plane tickets(coming from Calgary,Alberta) and hotel booked....can't decide what section .

Has anyone been to a game in AZ?

I heard the lower section is kind of flat so the higher the row the better.

I was hoping to be around some other Eagles fans, Philafan, where about in 134 are you sitting?

Whether you hate me or not I'll be there and I'd like to put together a huge tailgate. I went for the NFCCG a few years back and we got over 100 people to show up for the tailgate. We should start putting together a list of what people will be bringing so we can see what other food/condiments/etc. needs to be brought. BTW, for anyone who has not tailgated at University of Phoenix Stadium, no coal grills. It has to be propane.

Put me down for the green beer (2 cases, home brewed) and plates, napkins, cutlery.

I've got 30 eagle fans coming from cali were staying in scottsdale would love to set up a huge tailgate.Lets figure this out and keep in touch.My # is 9096493772.

Cindy

I have no experience with them but Green Legion is setting up a tailgate. They are offering a ticket(lower bowl end zone) and tailgate(bbq, beer)for $165.

Anyone actually use their services before?

I got my plane tickets(coming from Calgary,Alberta) and hotel booked....can't decide what section .

Has anyone been to a game in AZ?

I heard the lower section is kind of flat so the higher the row the better.

I was hoping to be around some other Eagles fans, Philafan, where about in 134 are you sitting?

Im sitting in the 5Th row. ill have my cunningham jersey and signed eagles hat by desean jackson. go birds!!!

I've got 30 eagle fans coming from cali were staying in scottsdale would love to set up a huge tailgate.Lets figure this out and keep in touch.My # is 9096493772.

Cindy

is it cool if i text you about tailgating plans? i was wondering what parking lot will all the eagle fans be at?

I got my tickets in the mail today, but I need to get a parking pass. Does anyone have an extra pass they'd like to sell?

When we all met up for the NFCCG we kind of met in a parking lot outside U of Phoenix stadium and then lined up at the entrance of the parking lots and waited for them to open.

Section 114, row 28.

Btw, one of my coworkers has season tickets and he has parking passes. I got a pass for the west lot, but if we set up a large tailgate elsewhere I can bring my cooler to the other parking lot.

i got my tickets yesterday in the mail as well. i need to get a parking pass buy i want to know where all the eagles fans are going to be then i can buy it. keep me updated

I am looking at some tickets that have a pass for the blue lot. I am staying in a hotel within walking distance so I will not be needing the pass. If I can sell it I will. (it is an E ticket....not sure if it prints out separately)

This will be my first road game that I have traveled too. Mostly because my son is stationed in Tx and he will drive up to meet me. So we would definitly like to hang out with like minded ppl. Have tickets way up somewhere, but if its anythink like the Linc, not many bad seats in the house. Staying Fri to Mon if folks have any other things they could recommend too.