Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philafan4o8

Eagles @ Cardinals

This will be my first road game that I have traveled too. Mostly because my son is stationed in Tx and he will drive up to meet me. So we would definitly like to hang out with like minded ppl. Have tickets way up somewhere, but if its anythink like the Linc, not many bad seats in the house. Staying Fri to Mon if folks have any other things they could recommend too.

Nice. It will be good to see you there. What would you like to bring for the tailgate?

Put me down for the green beer (2 cases, home brewed) and plates, napkins, cutlery.

I also plan on bringing about 20 different sausages (maybe buns). 5 each of chicken, spicy chicken, pork and spicy pork. We still need someone who's bringing a propane grill.

I've got 30 eagle fans coming from cali were staying in scottsdale would love to set up a huge tailgate.Lets figure this out and keep in touch.My # is 9096493772.

Cindy

What can yo guys bring for the tailgate? We'd love to have you.

Well I have a parking pass on the way(not sure which lot) supppose to be in my hands on the 28th. As I stated before, I do not need the pass so if someone is still looking for one.........I could make this a partial contribution to a tailgate event.

I also plan on bringing about 20 different sausages (maybe buns). 5 each of chicken, spicy chicken, pork and spicy pork. We still need someone who's bringing a propane grill.

What can yo guys bring for the tailgate? We'd love to have you.

I can bring a propane grill bruthah. It's small but it will do the trick (that's what she said) :lol: .

we need to come up with a designated lot to have our tailgate. i say we have it in the East parking lot because it is closest to the visiting side. so is easier for us fans to get the our seats.

Well I have a parking pass on the way(not sure which lot) supppose to be in my hands on the 28th. As I stated before, I do not need the pass so if someone is still looking for one.........I could make this a partial contribution to a tailgate event.

I might need one, because I have a pass for the season ticket parking lot.

I can bring a propane grill bruthah. It's small but it will do the trick (that's what she said) :lol: .

Sweet. That will definitely help out.

we need to come up with a designated lot to have our tailgate. i say we have it in the East parking lot because it is closest to the visiting side. so is easier for us fans to get the our seats.

I'm fine with that. Chances are most people will have them in the blue lots.

I might need one, because I have a pass for the season ticket parking lot.

Sweet. That will definitely help out.

I'm fine with that. Chances are most people will have them in the blue lots.

No problem man. I have about 9 people in my group. Let me know what else we need and we'll make it happen. What's that Eagles bar (upper deck I believe it's called) doing for the tailgate??? I'm sure they'll have something happening for this.

No problem man. I have about 9 people in my group. Let me know what else we need and we'll make it happen. What's that Eagles bar (upper deck I believe it's called) doing for the tailgate??? I'm sure they'll have something happening for this.

I love upperdeck I have threw a few club parties over there. I want to be at the stadium super early so we can get all of the food and stuff ready. ALso to watch the morning games. There is a place near ASU that sells parking lot tickets that sells the East lot tickets for $15 each. I still need to get mine but he says he has about a dozen or so left.

I love upperdeck I have threw a few club parties over there. I want to be at the stadium super early so we can get all of the food and stuff ready. ALso to watch the morning games. There is a place near ASU that sells parking lot tickets that sells the East lot tickets for $15 each. I still need to get mine but he says he has about a dozen or so left.

A buddy of mine that I went to school with scores all my tickets and passes. Here's his website: http://www.aaatix.com/

The green legion usually books it out.

Blindgreed, maybe buns and sides. I'm only bringing 20 sausages, so if you guys want to add anything to be grilled I'm sure people will eat it.

Also, no glass bottles, guys. I'll be bringing bottles, but I'll be pouring them into solo cups. usually if you keep the bottles stashed the parking lot attendants are none the wiser.

Nice. It will be good to see you there. What would you like to bring for the tailgate?

I'll be more then happy to bring whatever is needed. Booze or food. Maybe as we get closer there will be a list of needs on here and we can go off that. I'm sure there is a store around somewhere where we can get what we need.

The green legion usually books it out.

Blindgreed, maybe buns and sides. I'm only bringing 20 sausages, so if you guys want to add anything to be grilled I'm sure people will eat it.

Also, no glass bottles, guys. I'll be bringing bottles, but I'll be pouring them into solo cups. usually if you keep the bottles stashed the parking lot attendants are none the wiser.

You got it. I'll bring some brats from a butcher we have down here. Green chili cheddar and jalapeno cheddar made from the hottest Greenbay fan you've ever laid eyes on. Also, I'll have everyone in my group bring a cooler, ice, IPA's, etc. Anyone bringing a canopy and a truck?

i dont have a canopy but i will have a pickup truck and ill be parking in the east lot. let have this tailgate in east lot because i am assuming most of us will be sitting on the visiting side during the game.

lets make a list on here of what people are bring so we know what we have and what we are missing.

I'm bringin:

1. a small propane grill with an extra tank of propane and tongs
  2. buns for brats
  3. brats
  4. IPA and an ice chest with ice and a few bottles of wine for my lady.
  5. a couple of folding chairs

Well if it is the east lot let me know as I will sell the pass.

I am coming from Canada so I would have to buy what is needed/wanted(no grill or truck)

Well if it is the east lot let me know as I will sell the pass.

I am coming from Canada so I would have to buy what is needed/wanted(no grill or truck)

Have you been here before in September?

Not September. I know it's if that's where you are headed with the question. I did go to Arizona for part of my honeymoon in July.

I can bring some back bacon and maple syrup!(j/k)

Ya lets go ahead and say we will have the tailgate party in the east lot.

Can you update the first post with what people are bringing?

add my husband and I to the list...we're coming from MD, but we can pick up anything at the grocery store once we get out there....yeeha!

So far this is all we have...

DFC - 2 cases Green Beer (home brewed session IPA {5.85%}), plates, napkins, cutlery, 5 each of (sausages) chicken, spicy chicken, pork and spicy pork, (4) folding chairs and table.

Blindgreed1 - Propane Grill, Brats (green chili cheddar, Jalapeno cheddar), Cooler, ice, IPAs, buns, folding chairs

philafan4o8 - Pickup truck

Can anyone else bring anything? It appears we're in need of a few side dishes. Maybe some potato salad or baked beans, etc.

I could do potato salad and condiments, anything special or just the standards? (is there a nother side dish you were thinking?) This is only my second game and I did not tailgate at the first one.

So far this is all we have...

Can anyone else bring anything? It appears we're in need of a few side dishes. Maybe some potato salad or baked beans, etc.

count me in for snack foods and cookies/brownies etc.....plus a cooler full of miller lite. :thumbsup: and my husband might make his famous baked beans.