Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philafan4o8

Eagles @ Cardinals

As i'm coming in from Jersey, i'll just have to pick up what ever we could use once i'm out there. There is a Safeway less then 3 miles away so should be no problem. I'll bring at least a case of beer, some snacks,chips etc. If they sell pre made burgers ill be happy to pick them up too. Theres no law about buying liquor on Sunday is there?

for those that are thinking of bringing beer it cannot be in glass bottles. i will update the liat soon so we know what else we need. anyone have a twnt setup to block the shade?

As i'm coming in from Jersey, i'll just have to pick up what ever we could use once i'm out there. There is a Safeway less then 3 miles away so should be no problem. I'll bring at least a case of beer, some snacks,chips etc. If they sell pre made burgers ill be happy to pick them up too. Theres no law about buying liquor on Sunday is there?

After 10 am no...

for those that are thinking of bringing beer it cannot be in glass bottles. i will update the liat soon so we know what else we need. anyone have a twnt setup to block the shade?

Translation - We need shade. The sun is brutal out here and once combined with alcohol makes for a really bad day.

It has to be after 10am on Sundays.

games in az start at 1pm local time which is 4pm eastern time. I am in tucson was going to go up to glendale for the game. was trying to get tickets but haven't found any that are not ridiculously priced.

games in az start at 1pm local time which is 4pm eastern time. I am in tucson was going to go up to glendale for the game. was trying to get tickets but haven't found any that are not ridiculously priced.

I'm in Tucson and driving up as well. A friend of mine has a ticket website (posted here somewhere). He said to wait until the Cards lose their first game and ticket prices plummet.

We are setting up a tailgate through our restaraunt from California.My father in law will be running the whole thing.He'll be bringing pop ups grills, kegs and plenty of great bbq with all the fixins.We just got a parking pass for section green east. we will get as close to the entrance and the back fence as possable look for the eagle flags and banners He wants to charge $15 a person just to cover the costs.This way we don't have to set up or tear down just enjoy the party even if you dont want to join in our food lets all park and join forces for a great EAGLE tailgate showing. call or email cindy at 909 649 3772 eaglesr1@charter.net so we can get a close count we are at 65 now come join us and GO E.A.G.L.E.S

We are setting up a tailgate through our restaraunt from California.My father in law will be running the whole thing.He'll be bringing pop ups grills, kegs and plenty of great bbq with all the fixins.We just got a parking pass for section green east. we will get as close to the entrance and the back fence as possable look for the eagle flags and banners He wants to charge $15 a person just to cover the costs.This way we don't have to set up or tear down just enjoy the party even if you dont want to join in our food lets all park and join forces for a great EAGLE tailgate showing. call or email cindy at 909 649 3772 eaglesr1@charter.net so we can get a close count we are at 65 now come join us and GO E.A.G.L.E.S

Now that's what I'm talkin about right here! I'm in!

I'm in Tucson and driving up as well. A friend of mine has a ticket website (posted here somewhere). He said to wait until the Cards lose their first game and ticket prices plummet.

where do you go watch the games down here? Usually I go to touchdowns but it has gone downhill. looking for a new place to watch... That's what i have heard. i had two for 80 in the nosebleed section but the guy sounded really sketchy.

My wife and I will definately be there!

on a side note if anyone wants a blue lot parking pass I have one. I realize it is not close to the East side, but it is free.

Hi Cindy.....count my son and I in for your tailgate. My son and I fly out of Burbank at 7:00 am the morning of the game. We will rent a car and head to the stadium. I sent you an email a few minutes ago.

Scott

I have no experience with them but Green Legion is setting up a tailgate. They are offering a ticket(lower bowl end zone) and tailgate(bbq, beer)for $165.

Anyone actually use their services before?

I was wondering the same thing....did you ever get any replies or look into it?

So are we all just paying to join the tailgate already planned?

Well looks like this is the way to go. Easier to just show up and pay $15 when your coming in for the weekend like me. So me and my son are in.

+2, we're in too.

I already RSVP'd you and Gunther. :D

where do you go watch the games down here? Usually I go to touchdowns but it has gone downhill. looking for a new place to watch... That's what i have heard. i had two for 80 in the nosebleed section but the guy sounded really sketchy.

The Depot on Ft. Lowell.

So are we all just paying to join the tailgate already planned?

Seems like the way to go DFC. Upper Deck is having a pep rally on Saturday night too. We should all crash that ish. :rock:

The Depot on Ft. Lowell.

Seems like the way to go DFC. Upper Deck is having a pep rally on Saturday night too. We should all crash that ish. :rock:

thank you honey. I'm up for the pep rally too. We should give gunther the full treatment. :roll:

beware, the Green Legion is hosting their Pep Rally at the Upper Deck on saturday night...it might be a CLOSED event to only their guests with the Green Legion wristbands....

beware, the Green Legion is hosting their Pep Rally at the Upper Deck on saturday night...it might be a CLOSED event to only their guests with the Green Legion wristbands....

I got an invite from the "Desert Eagles Nest" in email yesterday (below), so I think we're good. :thumbsup:

Join the Desert Eagles Nest as the Birds fly into the Desert a heated rematch of NFCCG from 2008. Many Eagles fans local and traveling to Arizona from California, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Oregon, Washington and home of Philadelphia. We will be holding a pep rally the night before, all are welcome!!!

Blitz Sports Bar (Formerly Upper Deck Sports Grill)

4224 North Craftsman Court Scottsdale, AZ 85251

We will also have updates of where all the action is for this road/home game for the birds, so make sure to join us!!!

***GAME DAY***

THERE WILL BE A BUS AVAILABLE FROM OLD TOWN SCOTTSDALE

TO GAME AND BACK

I got an invite from the "Desert Eagles Nest" in email yesterday, so I think we're good. :thumbsup:

excellent...it's nice to have connected friends. :thumbsup:

The Depot on Ft. Lowell.

Sweet. I'm still bringing some homebrew. You'll have to get some.