Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philafan4o8

Eagles @ Cardinals

I was wondering the same thing....did you ever get any replies or look into it?

I had no response from anyone here. I have been in contact with them directly. I did not want to sit in the endzone, unless it was the first row, so I opted to get my own tickets and I did not see a tailgate only option. It seems like it is fairly decent though, and not that expensive really.

I had no response from anyone here. I have been in contact with them directly. I did not want to sit in the endzone, unless it was the first row, so I opted to get my own tickets and I did not see a tailgate only option. It seems like it is fairly decent though, and not that expensive really.

Cool thanks!!

OK looks like our tailgate has grown to great numbers.If someone can grab another green parking pass it would be helpful so we have room for more easy ups.Jay picked one up so we have 2.Thanks for all the great resposes.Can't wait to meet everyone.GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

OK looks like our tailgate has grown to great numbers.If someone can grab another green parking pass it would be helpful so we have room for more easy ups.Jay picked one up so we have 2.Thanks for all the great resposes.Can't wait to meet everyone.GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

I'll see what I can do.

Airplane tickets are taken care of and my buddy got game tickets I'm good to go.

Flying in from NC... I can contribute $$$ to a tailgate effort, but bringing actual stuff may prove more difficult for me.

Anyone hanging anywhere in particular Friday or Saturday night? Would love to hang with some other Eagles fans beforehand. I'm getting in Friday night.

Airplane tickets are taken care of and my buddy got game tickets I'm good to go.

Flying in from NC... I can contribute $$$ to a tailgate effort, but bringing actual stuff may prove more difficult for me.

Anyone hanging anywhere in particular Friday or Saturday night? Would love to hang with some other Eagles fans beforehand. I'm getting in Friday night.

Saturday night

Blitz Sports Bar (Formerly Upper Deck Sports Grill)

4224 North Craftsman Court Scottsdale, AZ 85251

ALL EAGLES FANS ARE WELCOME TO UPPER DECK SPORTS GRILL, it is not a Closed event. Green Legion is not hosting at Upper Deck but will be right across the street. It will be a wild night in old town details at deserteaglesnest.com

OK, so for the game on the 23rd parking lots open @ 9AM. For those with a Green Entry East parking pass we can meet at the EDITED POST: NEW LOCATION IN MORE RECENT POST.

OK, so for the game on the 23rd parking lots open @ 9AM. For those with a Green Entry East parking pass we can meet at the Phoenix Airport Marriott @ 8:15AM and leave by 8:30AM. The route according to google maps takes 27 minutes to drive. That should get us to the parking lots just before they open. Let me know if that's not OK with anyone.

Cindy, I got these directions from the hotel you gave me. This is going to be the best way for your dad to meet everyone and not have to drive out of his way.

Whoever is meeting up with Green parking passes should exchange phone numbers beforehand. I have no problem giving my number out, but not on a public forum. If you need it, PM me.

BTW, the address for the Phoenix Airport Marriott is 1101 North 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008.

thanks, is it true that the parking lot attendents dictate WHERE you park in the east green lot??

ALL EAGLES FANS ARE WELCOME TO UPPER DECK SPORTS GRILL, it is not a Closed event. Green Legion is not hosting at Upper Deck but will be right across the street. It will be a wild night in old town details at deserteaglesnest.com

this is great news!! the Green Legion is a great group, but huge in numbers which means dying of thirst before you can get a drink......thanks.

thanks, is it true that the parking lot attendents dictate WHERE you park in the east green lot??

They usually file you in, so it's best to meet up before we enter the parking lots and enter together.

Do you have to be 21 to go to Upper Deck? I think I may have to wait a year to fully enjoy being an Eagles fan in AZ :meh: thinking about getting tickets to the Cards game but I know zero Eagles fans out here.

Do you have to be 21 to go to Upper Deck? I think I may have to wait a year to fully enjoy being an Eagles fan in AZ :meh: thinking about getting tickets to the Cards game but I know zero Eagles fans out here.

Buy your tickets, meet us at the tailgate. The bar IS 21 and over so you're SOL there.

I think HP and I are going to forgo meeting at the airport hotel. We have a place very close to the stadium. If we can meet up close to the stadium somewhere it would save us a lot of gas.

There is a Wal Mart at W Camelback and the 101 loop. We can change the location to that to accommodate people. Can everyone meet there by 8:45AM? The address is

5010 North 95th Avenue Glendale, AZ 85305. It's just south of the stadium. We could meet just north of the Del Taco which is at the south side of the Wal Mart parking lot.

I got my plane tickets(coming from Calgary,Alberta) and hotel booked....can't decide what section .

Has anyone been to a game in AZ?

I heard the lower section is kind of flat so the higher the row the better.

I was hoping to be around some other Eagles fans, Philafan, where about in 134 are you sitting?

Hey, I'm coming from Calgary too. My buddy has seasons tix (he's a Cards fan, obviously) so not sure I'll be able to strong-arm him into an Eagles tailgate. I'll be in Section 133, Row 23. Likely in my throwback Cole, unless the Avant one I ordered comes in in time.

Buy your tickets, meet us at the tailgate. The bar IS 21 and over so you're SOL there.

Not true...Upper Deck is a Sports Bar and Grill...look at the pictures on our website...kids galore...up till 10PM

You are welcome to come, because its a Sports Bar AND GRILL under 21 welcome. We has Swoop there back in 2008

Awesome! Well then I think i'll go to this tailgate and if I can bring anything i'll post. Look foward to checking out Upper Deck, I might be there a lot this season.

btw, GREAT win today against the Ravens!

if anyone is looking to know the details of the pep rally this weekend check out our website deserteaglesnest.com You can log in with facebook and register click click

Hey, I'm coming from Calgary too. My buddy has seasons tix (he's a Cards fan, obviously) so not sure I'll be able to strong-arm him into an Eagles tailgate. I'll be in Section 133, Row 23. Likely in my throwback Cole, unless the Avant one I ordered comes in in time.

COOL!

Section 129 row 38

I'll be wearing a Bradley jersey (also my last name..so it works. My wife and I are on the 6:30am flight Saturday morning. It would be nice to meet another Eaglesfan from Cowtown.

Not true...Upper Deck is a Sports Bar and Grill...look at the pictures on our website...kids galore...up till 10PM

You are welcome to come, because its a Sports Bar AND GRILL under 21 welcome. We has Swoop there back in 2008

Thank you for the information. I remember the 2008 event/Pep Rally. They shut that entire street down and Swoop showed up and turned that place into an all night party location for Eagles Fans from around the country. Good times.