Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philafan4o8

Eagles @ Cardinals

The front desk guy here at my hotel told me that Walmart has been towing cars left there for more than an hour on game days. He suggested people combine vehicles before they get there and not leave any cars there. Apparently it is in excess of two hundred bucks.

we are not going to be there for more than an hour. we meet there at 8:30 and leave at 850 or so because the gates open at 9am. but thanks for the tip. i planned on gettin there around 815 so i thunk im good.

i wont make it tonight to scottsdale because i have stuff to do lile watch the asu game from my apartment but ill see everyone tomorrow.

Go Eagles!!!

we are not going to be there for more than an hour. we meet there at 8:30 and leave at 850 or so because the gates open at 9am. but thanks for the tip. i planned on gettin there around 815 so i thunk im good.

i wont make it tonight to scottsdale because i have stuff to do lile watch the asu game from my apartment but ill see everyone tomorrow.

Go Eagles!!!

I was warning more for anyone who planned to use it as a carpool location... I don't think we need to worry if we're with our cars.

oh i didnt even think about that. good tip though. man these cardnial fans are talkin crazy just because they beat the pats. oh well

They do that if they win. Once they start losing again, they'll all go back into hibernation.

It's probably time for bed. I'll be getting up in 4 hours and 20 minutes. See you guys in the morning...

Checking in. Here at Wal Mart.

I'm going to have to walk over to the tailgate from wherever we end up parking. Ride plans got changed at the last minute, not sure where we are parking now...getting a ride in from a foaf who is a Cards fan

great tailgate. terrible game. they better get it together because they looked like crap out there. waste of money tp see them get blown out like that

great tailgate. terrible game. they better get it together because they looked like crap out there. waste of money tp see them get blown out like that

Word homie. The tailgate was WAY more successful than the team was. Thanks to all who were involved. It was great meeting you and your lady philafan :rock:

I've got 30 eagle fans coming from cali were staying in scottsdale would love to set up a huge tailgate.Lets figure this out and keep in touch.My # is 9096493772.

Cindy

thank so much Cindy......the tailgate was great!!

Word homie. The tailgate was WAY more successful than the team was. Thanks to all who were involved. It was great meeting you and your lady philafan :rock:

It was great meeting you and everyone there. The tailgate was fantastic. It would have been a perfect day if the eagles won and dallas lost :D