Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Furey

Hoboken, NJ Fans - We Are 225+ Strong...

We are celebrating our 9th year this year. One day I got fed up in being behind enemy lines in 'Giants Country' and having the bars not play our game with sound (even when the Giants and Jets weren't playing). So I gathered 10 people and started the club. We grew...fast.

We have 232 Eagles fans in Hoboken, NJ:

http://www.facebook..../hobokeneagles/

The Philadelphia Eagles Club of Hoboken meets @ Mulligan's Pub, 159 1st Street Hoboken. We have beer specials every game ($2 drafts of Bud, Bud Light and Yuengling), a full kitchen and two separate bars (one is an EAGLES ONLY side and the other side is for all the games). We have the sound on for all the games, and huge HDTVs to watch the games.

The bar will be packed with Eagles fans. They sing "Fly Eagles Fly" for each TD and roar "E-A-G-L-E-S" so loud that people walking on the sidewalk stop by to see what the hell is going on.

We are celebrating our 9th year this year. One day I got fed up in being behind enemy lines in 'Giants Country' and having the bars not play our game with sound (even when the Giants and Jets weren't playing). So I gathered 10 people and started the club. We grew...fast.

We have 232 Eagles fans in Hoboken, NJ:

http://www.facebook..../hobokeneagles/

The Philadelphia Eagles Club of Hoboken meets @ Mulligan's Pub, 159 1st Street Hoboken. We have beer specials every game ($2 drafts of Bud, Bud Light and Yuengling), a full kitchen and two separate bars (one is an EAGLES ONLY side and the other side is for all the games). We have the sound on for all the games, and huge HDTVs to watch the games.

The bar will be packed with Eagles fans. They sing "Fly Eagles Fly" for each TD and roar "E-A-G-L-E-S" so loud that people walking on the sidewalk stop by to see what the hell is going on.

Yup...I found this place on here about 3-4 years ago and let's just say...I've never looked back! I love & enjoy going to Mulligan's to watch my Eagles play...even when I dont get a seat lol. It's definitely a great find!