BillySims

Why do people consider Terrell Owens so "talented?"

6 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Dude Billy doesn't care about the eagles winning anything. He just cares about protecting Owens for some effed up reason

Owens wasn't even good enough to be on the Hall of Fame stage.

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

No, but he did catch an 80 yard pass, which put the Eagles in scoring position. The next play, McNabb threw to Owens who proceeded to fumble the ball away.

Not that any of that matters, it all happened in a season in which we didn't win the Super Bowl.

Huh?

This is the series they were talking about:

1 10 PHI 6 Donovan McNabb pass complete to Todd Pinkston for 50 yards (tackle by Will Allen) 0 0 -0.380 2.650
1 11:05 1 10 NYG 44 Donovan McNabb pass incomplete intended for Brian Westbrook 0 0 2.650 2.110
1 10:58 2 10 NYG 44 Dorsey Levens left tackle for 2 yards (tackle by Norman Hand and Barrett Green) 0 0 2.110 1.690
1 10:23 3 8 NYG 42 Donovan McNabb pass incomplete intended for Terrell Owens 0 0 1.690 0.460
1 10:23 4 8 NYG 42 Dirk Johnson punts 33 yards, fair catch by Mark Jones

1 hour ago, BillySims said:

Huh?

This is the series they were talking about

1 10 PHI 6 Donovan McNabb pass complete to Todd Pinkston for 50 yards (tackle by Will Allen) 0 0 -0.380 2.650
1 11:05 1 10 NYG 44 Donovan McNabb pass incomplete intended for Brian Westbrook 0 0 2.650 2.110
1 10:58 2 0 NYG 44 Dorsey Levens left tackle for 2 yards (tackle by Norman Hand and Barrett Green) 0 0 2.110 1.690
1 10:23 3 8 NYG 42 Donovan McNabb pass incomplete intended for Terrell Owens 0 0 1.690 0.460
1 10:23 4 8 NYG 42 Dirk Johnson punts 33 yards, fair catch by Mark Jones

Yeah, and I was talking about another series.

Series.thumb.JPG.64c83f303c9d1b2b3a0e2aabe0eac11c.JPG

5 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, and I was talking about another series.

Series.thumb.JPG.64c83f303c9d1b2b3a0e2aabe0eac11c.JPG

Why would you talk about that series? That isn't what they're talking about. 

8 hours ago, BillySims said:

Why would you talk about that series? That isn't what they're talking about. 

Because I can.

6 hours ago, boogyman said:

Congrats to T O for making the Hall of Fame and representing the Philadelphia Eagles.

Also congrats to TO for being the center of attention in a useless thread for 6 years. I wonder if he has a thread on every team board that TO was on?? 

16:38

"He's not gonna outrun a lot of guys" - John Madden.

The only thing anyone has ever been impressed with about Owens is his size, and aside from being tall, that's 100% the result of him obsessively hitting the weight room. 

Where's the talent relative to his peers? I don't see it. 

12 hours ago, BillySims said:

Where's the talent relative to his peers? I don't see it. 

Yes, we know.

But it is bizarre that you bump this thread every few months, just to restate it.

4 hours ago, ckudrick said:

Yes, we know.

But it is bizarre that you bump this thread every few months, just to restate it.

I was hoping no one would even respond to this thread for once.... Since you did, I'll say what kind of wack job still tries to make his stupid thread relevant after the player he is making stupid claims about hasn't played in 9 years and is in the hall of fame!?? 

48 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I was hoping no one would even respond to this thread for once.... Since you did, I'll say what kind of wack job still tries to make his stupid thread relevant after the player he is making stupid claims about hasn't played in 9 years and is in the hall of fame!?? 

His last post before this was Jan 6 lol. He actually sits around for months then decides to log in and bump his own idiotic post.

Dude's been out of the NFL for what, 7 or 8 years now? Isn't it about time to let this thread die?

18 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Dude's been out of the NFL for what, 7 or 8 years now? Isn't it about time to let this thread die?

It does die. Then OP comes back a few months later to bump it with some nonsense.

The only reason I'm commenting on this is to laugh about this dumb thread still being here

Dude had great hands, size and speed.  Could run routes and was very dependable as a receiver.  Like DeathbyEagle above says, Hall of Fame. 

On 5/15/2019 at 2:55 PM, Fireeagle27 said:

Dude had great hands, size and speed.  Could run routes and was very dependable as a receiver.  Like DeathbyEagle above says, Hall of Fame. 

Most drops-prone receiver in the NFL. One of the slowest WRs in football. Size isn't a talent. Routes were lousy. 

16 hours ago, BillySims said:

Most drops-prone receiver in the NFL. One of the slowest WRs in football. Size isn't a talent. Routes were lousy. 

On 12/9/2018 at 9:01 PM, BillySims said:

Say what you want, but the Cowboys are winning the Super Bowl this year, and have the makings of a dynasty. They're absolutely loaded with young talent, unlike this team. 

Between Prescott, Elliott, Cooper, Lawrence, Gregory, Vander Esch, and Smith, there aren't many teams that can match up. 

Lol moron.

16 hours ago, BillySims said:

Except he hasn't played in 8 years so he isn't the most anything in football anymore you dope

On 5/26/2019 at 11:30 AM, bwestbrook36 said:

Except he hasn't played in 8 years so he isn't the most anything in football anymore you dope

When did I use the word, "is?"

5 hours ago, BillySims said:

When did I use the word, "is?"

You used the words most drop proned receiver in the NFL. Which would be current when you said most drop prone in the NFL like he is still in the league.  You didn't say used to be or was. Then said one of the the slowest receivers in football which again implies that he is still in the NFL . Dope

@Moderator5 @Moderator12

Can we please finally get this thread shut down or banned? It's been 8 years this thread was made almost. It is literally the only thing he even comes on here for and bumps it to tell us another story from 20 years ago.