Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ElvisM2

Looking for NEW YORK EAGLES' FANS!

Hi I'm looking for people that live in New York and are Eagles fan so that we can get together on a Sunday to tailgate and watch a game in NY at a bar, park, etc...... Please inbox me if your interested thank U!

I hate watching the game with other people. This game is made for watching it by yopurself in a dark room with a dvr recorder. I don't start watching the game until 1 1/2 hours into the game. I watch the entire game in 1 hr. and 20 mins. I don't have time to waste on this team, waiting around for them to do nothing.

I hate watching the game with other people. This game is made for watching it by yopurself in a dark room with a dvr recorder. I don't start watching the game until 1 1/2 hours into the game. I watch the entire game in 1 hr. and 20 mins. I don't have time to waste on this team, waiting around for them to do nothing.

You call yourself a fan? lmao@YOU

There's a bar called turtle bay on 52'nd and 2nd that's full of eagles fans. I'm sure there are others too

There's also Wogie's in West Village. They make the best cheese steak I've had in New York City...although it'd be the worst I've had if we were in Philly.

I watch with several Eagle fans over at Mercury Bar in Hell's Kitchen on 46th and 9th every sunday. There is also "Shorty's" down the street on 9th that is a "Philly" bar and they actually have all their food shipped in from Philly but it is small and gets packed in a hurry.

I watch with several Eagle fans over at Mercury Bar in Hell's Kitchen on 46th and 9th every sunday. There is also "Shorty's" down the street on 9th that is a "Philly" bar and they actually have all their food shipped in from Philly but it is small and gets packed in a hurry.

You ever go to Rudy's on 44th and 9th? That was my Hell's Kitchen spot when I first moved up here.

And I'd say that my issue with ALL philly sports bars in NYC is that they get packed in a hurry. I can handle that type of situation when I'm wasted, but rarely am I wasted by noon. Back when I lived in Philly, I could just go to Bob & Barbara's...it was always 25% full, and cheap whiskey was in abundance.

You're corny.

You ever go to Rudy's on 44th and 9th? That was my Hell's Kitchen spot when I first moved up here.

And I'd say that my issue with ALL philly sports bars in NYC is that they get packed in a hurry. I can handle that type of situation when I'm wasted, but rarely am I wasted by noon. Back when I lived in Philly, I could just go to Bob & Barbara's...it was always 25% full, and cheap whiskey was in abundance.

I lived a block away from Rudy's so yeah I have been there A LOT! They have a whole outside patio area in the back now. . .still the #1 dive bar in NYC hands down.

Thanks Guys for the feedback will try these places out! I'm just sick of being the only Eagles fan in a bar!!!!!!

So Rudy's is filled with Eagle's fans during games? That'd be great, since it's real close to my hotel. Any other places in Manhattan with Eagle's fans?

I'll be working in NYC for NY Comic Con the day we play the Lions, but I am going to try and sneak out and try to catch either the first or second half of the game.

I'll stop by.

Thanks.

Just saw this...good to know. Both about a mile from the Javits Center.

So Rudy's is filled with Eagle's fans during games? That'd be great, since it's real close to my hotel. Any other places in Manhattan with Eagle's fans?

I'll be working in NYC for NY Comic Con the day we play the Lions, but I am going to try and sneak out and try to catch either the first or second half of the game.

Rudy's isn't where you want to go watch football. . .I suggest Mercury Bar (which is my local watering hole), Shorty's will be full of Eagle fans and it's like a block away, or The Mean Fiddler on 47th and 8th is a good spot as well in MidTown. Tonic on 7th Ave and 48th is a good spot too.

If you go to Mercury just look for a green Asomugha jersey. . .99% chance it's me. . . :D

Just saw this...good to know. Both about a mile from the Javits Center.

Yeah not far at all. I was at Comic Con last year as I got tickets to the Z-Trip and Tom Morello concert the first night. (I'm actually old friends with Z-Trip so he hooked me up with the tickets)

:D

Rudy's isn't where you want to go watch football. . .I suggest Mercury Bar (which is my local watering hole), Shorty's will be full of Eagle fans and it's like a block away, or The Mean Fiddler on 47th and 8th is a good spot as well in MidTown. Tonic on 7th Ave and 48th is a good spot too.

If you go to Mercury just look for a green Asomugha jersey. . .99% chance it's me. . . :D

Yeah not far at all. I was at Comic Con last year as I got tickets to the Z-Trip and Tom Morello concert the first night. (I'm actually old friends with Z-Trip so he hooked me up with the tickets)

:D

Cool...if I get a chance to get away Sunday the 15th, I'll look for ya.

Cool...if I get a chance to get away Sunday the 15th, I'll look for ya.

I'll be there. . .I would just jump in a cab to save the time. . .probably only costs $5 from there to Mercury bar and might take 5 to 7 minutes to maximize your football enjoyment.

;)