Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gmen4ever

The NFC East

Who wins the NFCE?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which team hangs on?

Manning was a difference maker for years in the SEC..Foles toiled in the PAC 10 (12) where nobody plays any defense...What GM is choosing Foles now over Eli in 2004? Answer: Roseman...that's all

Despite the fact that you actually believe that no QB drafted after the 1st rd has a shot, NFL historical fact would beg to differ.

"Toiled"? :wacko: He was basically the only talent they had on O and yet he still holds most of their all-time records. He's got great size, more than enough arm, is intellegent and tough. Put him behind a strong OL with the running game we'll have next season and I believe he'll not only do just fine but perfrom very well.

So just keep writting us off, (and especially annointing jersey as being the class of the NFCE next season which they may not even be this year), if you like, but time will tell.

Was back Sunday night..it was no coincidence the D looked much better with him back there to cover for any mistakes..Fewell calls plays more aggresively with KP back..he was too scared w/out him...

KP is just another in a long line of chronically injury prone, seriously over rated jersey secondary players whose career will never come close to living up to the hype. :nonono:

Despite the fact that you actually believe that no QB drafted after the 1st rd has a shot, NFL historical fact would beg to differ.

"Toiled"? :wacko: He was basically the only talent they had on O and yet he still holds most of their all-time records. He's got great size, more than enough arm, is intellegent and tough. Put him behind a strong OL with the running game we'll have next season and I believe he'll not only do just fine but perfrom very well.

So just keep writting us off, (and especially annointing jersey as being the class of the NFCE next season which they may not even be this year), if you like, but time will tell.

Next year the Giants will be looking to win their 3rd consecutive East title...

Next year the Giants will be looking to win their 3rd consecutive East title...

They've got to win their 2nd first, and knowing you, after they go down to Wash and RG3 shreds your crap D you'll not only break both ankles jumping off the bandwagon again, but most likely will be "starting another new job" too. :roll:

They've got to win their 2nd first, and knowing you, after they go down to Wash and RG3 shreds your crap D you'll not only break both ankles jumping off the bandwagon again, but most likely will be "starting another new job" too. :roll:

Crappy D, injury prone players, overrated players, bad draft picks, yada, yada, yada. You have an awful lot to say about a team that won the SB last year and leads the division by 2 games this year. They must be doing something right...or is all just luck and "snowball effects." Ha....

KP is just another in a long line of chronically injury prone, seriously over rated jersey secondary players whose career will never come close to living up to the hype. :nonono:

You do know he graded out as a top 5 FS last year, right? Oh wait, of course you don't...

Crappy D, injury prone players, overrated players, bad draft picks, yada, yada, yada. You have an awful lot to say about a team that won the SB last year and leads the division by 2 games this year. They must be doing something right...or is all just luck and "snowball effects." Ha....

Like his team on the field, he's a defeated man...Luckily for us, the E's probably won't be much better in 2013 or 14 so enjoy this ride....

Yes, even getting into the post season and especially into the SB last year involved more "luck" than any run in NFL history.

Like his team on the field, he's a defeated man...Luckily for us, the E's probably won't be much better in 2013 or 14 so enjoy this ride....

Yea most of the anti Giants comments in here reek of desperation, but I get it. It was the same for us in 2004 when I joined the board. The Birds were dominant and the Giants sucked, but we still managed to pull enough stuff out of our butts to keep the conversations going.

Yea most of the anti Giants comments in here reek of desperation, but I get it. It was the same for us in 2004 when I joined the board. The Birds were dominant and the Giants sucked, but we still managed to pull enough stuff out of our butts to keep the conversations going.

:unsure:

How is that any different than all of the completely clueless horsesheet you and the rest of the no-life jersey losers who live on the Eagle's MB have posted everyday since?

Yes, even getting into the post season and especially into the SB last year involved more "luck" than any run in NFL history.

You forgot Week 17 of 2008 and how the E's got in? Come on dude...

See even in 2004 we had hope..they have 52 years...........and counting

You forgot Week 17 of 2008 and how the E's got in? Come on dude...

We got the final (6th) seed by virture of a tiebreaker (and still mopped the floor with #1 seeded jersey), while you only got in last year because of an abberation of historical NFL proportions.

Get a friggin clue for once, please.

:unsure:

How is that any different than all of the completely clueless horsesheet you and the rest of the no-life jersey losers who live on the Eagle's MB have posted everyday since?

No life? Losers? I know you're upset but I don't appreciate your tone or the insults. I'll wait for an apology.

No life? Losers? I know you're upset but I don't appreciate your tone or the insults. I'll wait for an apology.

What else would you call a handful of supposed jersey fans who essentially live on a rival's MB instead of their own, for the sole purpose of posting nothing but BS excuses every time said rival kicks their arse?

In fact aren't you the poster boy who actually wasted time here while on vacation in Italy?

I mean what loser could possibly be that unbelievably pathetic. :roll:

What else would you call a handful of supposed jersey fans who essentially live on a rival's MB instead of their own, for the sole purpose of posting nothing but BS excuses every time said rival kicks their arse?

In fact aren't you the poster boy who actually wasted time here while on vacation in Italy?

I mean what loser could possibly be that unbelievably pathetic. :roll:

I don't recall if I posted during my trip to Italy, but I've definitely checked into the board on other trips. I travel all the time. Sometimes on a multi week trip you have a little downtime in the hotel room, so you browse the Internet. I guess that's hard to fathom for someone that probably can't afford or has no desire to leave the basement of their house.

But anyway, I see where this conversation is going. You're backed into a corner and out of ammo. Time to start slinging insults in order to survive. No need for me to fire back. You're not worth the iPhone induced thumb cramp.

I don't recall if I posted during my trip to Italy, but I've definitely checked into the board on other trips. I travel all the time. Sometimes on a multi week trip you have a little downtime in the hotel room, so you browse the Internet.

You did, which is extremely telling that anyone, let alone a jersey fan couldn't think of anything better to do while in Europe than visit the EMB, how sad, how very, very sad.

I guess that's hard to fathom for someone that probably can't afford or has no desire to leave the basement of their house.

But anyway, I see where this conversation is going. You're backed into a corner and out of ammo.

:roll::wacko::roll:

We got the final (6th) seed by virture of a tiebreaker (and still mopped the floor with #1 seeded jersey), while you only got in last year because of an abberation of historical NFL proportions.

Get a friggin clue for once, please.

What abberation of historical proportions happened last year for the Giants to win the East? Was it the E's only went 8-8? If that's the abberration, than yeah you're right..the E's over-achieved last year to just get to 8-8 based on how they are in 2012..Reid should have been coach of the year in 2011....Good luck with the rebuild..hopefully you stay alive until the E's are relevant again!

:roll:

What abberation of historical proportions happened last year for the Giants to win the East? Was it the E's only went 8-8? If that's the abberration, than yeah you're right..the E's over-achieved last year to just get to 8-8 based on how they are in 2012..Reid should have been coach of the year in 2011....Good luck with the rebuild..hopefully you stay alive until the E's are relevant again!

:roll:

:blink:

How about no team in the NFCE winning at least 10 games since the NFL/AFL merger.

Why do I waste my time even trying to discuss pro ball with someone so completely devoid of sports knowledge. :nonono:

:blink:

How about no team in the NFCE winning at least 10 games since the NFL/AFL merger.

Why do I waste my time even trying to discuss pro ball with someone so completely devoid of sports knowledge. :nonono:

Who cares what the record was? They won the SB..if you really think the talent level on the 2011 Giants was that of a 9 win team, then I pity you...

Who cares what the record was? They won the SB..if you really think the talent level on the 2011 Giants was that of a 9 win team, then I pity you...

"You are, what your record says you are", and the true MVP(s) of the 2011 jersey squad was a 2-way tie between Kyle Williams and Gronk's bum ankle.

"You are, what your record says you are", and the true MVP(s) of the 2011 jersey squad was a 2-way tie between Kyle Williams and Gronk's bum ankle.

Does it suck to know your squad has no shot in 2013 right now? I would think it does.....

What do you expect? His eagles have beaten him down to a pulp, and all he can do is tell everyone how horrible and overrated the Giants are. His pride and arrogance have made him look stupid, so expect nothing but baseless bitter commentary and oh yeah...... baseless bitter commentary. Just dont ever expect to hear him say "I was wrong", because dinosaurs will again roam the earth before you hear that ish come out of his big piehole :roll:

Must really burn doesn't it? 4 super bowls, another division title seemingly on the way this year, A bright future and your team that has done nothing but fail miserably since the merger is on the cusp of another rebuild. On top of that your diaper supply is running low and you are on the wrong end of a hundred years old..... Sucks to be you.