Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gmen4ever

The NFC East

Who wins the NFCE?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which team hangs on?

Giants have 9 locked down already (week 17)...seeing the Ravens and Falcons running on fumes at this point of the season makes it entirely possible to win the next 2, but I'll be happy with a split at this point to get to 10...

Giants have 9 locked down already (week 17)...seeing the Ravens and Falcons running on fumes at this point of the season makes it entirely possible to win the next 2, but I'll be happy with a split at this point to get to 10...

I promise you the Eagles will come out week 17 like it's their friggen super bowl.

I promise you the Eagles will come out week 17 like it's their friggen super bowl.

Maybe, but I just don't see how the Giants not win that game if they need it to win the division...

Personally, I was very surprised the Eagles pulled out the win in Tampa yesterday. I assumed the only game they'd win was the gimme against the Giants in week 17.

Eagles will have nothing to lose in week 17. Add in the fact that it's a divisional game and you can pretty much throw all conventional logic and circumstances out the window. It will be a good one.