Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmart102

Last place

The next Giants home game will feature THE SHIELD in the stands and the shield will come onto the field and kick some a**

THE SHIELD = Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns.

No the 2 starters are playing up to their actual ability levels, he just made Cruz look much better than he really is last year, Nick's chronic leg/foot problems have totally taken their toll and the rest of the supposed "weapons" in the passing game blow.

Sorry, but I can see it every time he throws, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if after the season it's announced that he has a degenerative condition/structural damage to his shoulder that requires surgery and a long rehad with no guarantee of ever getting it back (ala Chad Pennington).

Iin fact I'd bet the jersey medical staff already knows it and has recommended that he be shut down now, but the FO/coaching staff overrode them and is going to completely burn it out in a desperate attempt to win the east in what is undeniably a down year for all 4 teams.

An encore...

Hes in his prime but if i were a giants fan id be really concerned about his tired arm. Thats only going to get worse with age.

He never had a tired arm. He suffered because the entire offense was in a slump. Honestly the cause of it more than anything else was probably Sandy. You need to understand the dudes house was f'd up, so were a lot of the houses of Giants players. These guys had a lot going on during that stretch that people outside of NY don't really understand.

Also, if I were you I would be much more worried about RG3. Keep running those inside draws he'll get hurt.

Is this what we have come to? Where we have to hope the division opponents qb's arms fall off? Good grief.

If the FO thinks small at HC and/or QB this spring, the Eagles will finish last in the NFC East for many, many years to come.