Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] In Big Picture, It's All About QB

i honestly think Shady's conussion wasn't that bad...I could be wrong, but he might be saying he can't sleep, etc so he isn't upgraded to phase 2...then he won't have to take another snap this season...and I can't blame him. Even if Vick and McCoy get to 100%, I'd still sit em out

It was said ..Tennessee offered Gruden a HC job and a part ownership of the Browns ........then later said only a rumor yesterday ..maybe some truth their but .....John has everyone where he wants em at this point .....highest bidder game on.....

DDD: ...am i the only spineless bas **** that picked the Boys to win?

No...so far Darksnake..you and IHOP picked the 'Hated Cowboys' too.

Shady isn't that kind of player he wants to be on the field and he wants the snaps he wants to be out there with his teammates it the kind of player he is

I would sit vick the rest of the yr in place of Foles getting exp. but not Shady start using that 1-2punch of Shady and Brown and try to pull off a couple more wins and help Foles build some confiendence

Nick Foles = John Beck, Matt Moore, Chad Henne

With a LOT of work he may become as servicable as Ryan Fitzpatrick

Of course that will NEVER be good enough to win a Super Bowl

How r u comparing Nick Foles 2starts to any of those other QBs the kid is a rookie with NO OL what do u expect from him??? Foles will become at the least a servicable starter and a good backup QB.

i'd like to believe that bg93.....but really...look at this team...he's been visibly frustrated on the sidelines during games....it could be an exit strategy. And I would say he's smart for doing it.....if my theory holds any bit of water...

I mean really...why put himself in there and risk further injury duing the latter part of a failed season? Concussion or not, it doesn't make sense

and I'll say the hit on Shady didn't look that traumatic...now I aint the one out there wearin the helmet, but I seen way worse

Again Shady isn't the kind of guy to quit on his teammates no matter how bad the season is getting and if and it's a BIG IF Shady was that kind of player then he needs to get off this team same goes for any other player that thinks that way.

i'd like to believe that bg93.....but really...look at this team...he's been visibly frustrated on the sidelines during games....it could be an exit strategy. And I would say he's smart for doing it.....if my theory holds any bit of water...

I mean really...why put himself in there and risk further injury duing the latter part of a failed season? Concussion or not, it doesn't make sense

I have seen Shady get upset when they take him off the field for other play-calls. Shady is a gamer. I hope he gets back with the team.

and I'll say the hit on Shady didn'tlook that traumatic...now I aint the one out there wearin the helmet, but I seen way worse

I thought the hit on RG3 earlier in the season to the head looked worse than both MV and Shady. Somehow, he passed the concussion test and never missed a game.

i know concussions are tricky things, these days especially...bg93....ddd....i'm not critcizing him, and i hope we keep him and he gets better and all that, but we oughta just let him come back next year healthy....all I'm sayin is my theory isn't out of the realm of possibility...that's all...especially with the heightnened focus and attention of the concussions nowadays, it would be something nobody would really suspect. I could be way off, but I think it's worth considering.

I'm all for resting Shady and all players in general until they r 100% i don't want to rush him back but I don't want him just sitting there because he doesn't want to get hurt again that is disrespectful to the fans and his teammates that r giving there all for this team.

Guys like Cole, Celek ,Bryce,Maclin,Graham,Curry,Ryans,Kendricks etc. this isn't so much about playing for wins its about playing for ur teammates the guys u go to battle with every week

IHOP...the way this year has unfolded nothing seems right. We would pick 4th overall if the draft were held now. Who would have thought that?

The Giants/Redskins are the glamor game on Week13....Eagles/'Hated Cowboys' are two teams who will probably replace their entire coaching staffs next year.

3D.... my one wish for the Eagles is not to finish in last place and that will start with us beating the Cowboys

Jhop this D went down hill fast once juan left we might not have been flashy or getting sacks etc. but teams were not scoring points on us. They said since Bowles was DC QB's have had over a 120 QB rating vs teh Eagles D for 5 weeks in a row tied an NFL record

3D.... my one wish for the Eagles is not to finish in last place and that will start with us beating the Cowboys

93...we are lucky the NFL/NBC didn't flex us out of the SNFG. They must like our drama.

Jhop this D went down hill fast once juan left we might not have been flashy or getting sacks etc. but teams were not scoring points on us. They said since Bowles was DC QB's have had over a 120 QB rating vs teh Eagles D for 5 weeks in a row tied an NFL record

93...that Lions game was a back-breaker. We never recovered from it.

yeah i contested that Castillo firing vehemently....Bowles should be gone next season as well. The firing should have been MM, where we were having WAY more issues than our D.

I agreed with what Castillo was doing with the D...he was dropping more into coverage cuz we got burned so bad on draw plays and in the passing game last season. So he dialed off the pressure a bit, relied on our front 4 thinking they could sustain it, and they didn't. But it made sense what he tried to do. Last year we had a pile of sacks, and nothing to show for it. Since Bowles has taken over, our secondary is the worst I've witnessed EVER.