Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] In Big Picture, It's All About QB

Rumplestiltskin))) You believe in Foles Gold,...delusion is a fun hobby,...unfortunately Dallas has his number,...Shaggy's best bet is to close his eyes und hand it off,..yur best hope is a FG ven Shaggy is at da helm,..Dis is written in da Future,...sorry,..dambru.

BG93> I hear you. Foles will be a good QB. We just got to be patient and give him time to adjust. People say he wasnt good in college but they dont realize that he had a weak O line then. He still broke Drew Breese's pass yardage record in college. Three things need to change for him to be successful though. One new coaching will help drastically, our starting O line returns, and we need to find him a true num1 WR. Someone who compares to megatron, Andre Johnson, Dez Bryant, etc

I wouldnt mind gettin the num2 pick in the draft then trading it to get pick up xtra picks. Hopefully an xtra num 1 pick as well. Is there any teams with 2 number one picks this yr other than the rams? Still like to trade vick away.

BG93> i wouldnt mind drafting another QB either for competition but i would not want to use a 2nd rounder on one. We might need to draft a safety that round bc i dont even know if there will be any worth grabbing in the first round. Maybe we go WR or OT in round 1???

DDD> Thanks for recording my STD. Havent had my internet for a while and thats the reason why i havent been able to report one. Unfortunatly i took the cowboys, but can you blame me? We are crippled with all these injuries and have had one of the most disappointed seasons bc of it