Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] In Big Picture, It's All About QB

Oh boy...they are starting fast...lining up at the troff. Montie Kiffen wants to explore his NFL coaching options.

Guest frenchladyfan

Can't ban the Bri... FREE GK.... Respect the knowledge, accept his forbidden fruit, open your minds to his enlightenment!

agreed, but he still deserves a good scolding for not self-moderating his vocabulary !

Trips)) I read the EYE frequently, Lupes is a Stud when it comes to articulating... just have not commented there in quite some time... I understand that while I was away Bri was suspended (found out on the EYE), this is completely unacceptable. Our team, honestly, suks; and to top it off the Brizer is banned from OTI, MERCY!!!

agreed, but he still deserves a good scolding for not self-moderating his vocabulary !

Don't you have a soft strap under your cotton Egyptian sheets to use on his saggy bottom?

What exactly did he say to be banned...again?

>>DDD: well, sodom & gomorrah is a great name for that place. don't know why I am so optimistic about Sunday in Dallas. I think Bryce & Vinny are really eager to show the NFL something. Dallas has its own troubles--deep doo-doo there.

IF that clown of an OC for the Birds sticks to the run game, Bryce will go over 150 yards and more folks will be "gosh--that man is seriously fast". Which I have said all along--he is FASTER than Shady. Hershel Walker & Bo Jackson type of player . Get them started down hill--and those RBs can take over a game. That's what Bryce Brown can become. I think he served notice against the Panthers and will shock the Cowboys,too. MM just has to stay the course--and work the run game--the game breaking big plays are there.

This is a perfect scenario for Nick Foles. Rushing sets up pass game deep and Foles can launch it,too. Maclin or Cooper can catch it. Again, MM has to stay far far far away from his normal 40-60 pass attempts. This OL can run block reasonably. Stay in that mode. Don't play catch-up, slap-happy passaholic football.

You will see Eagles have the makings of a Jimmy Johnson / Norv Turn offense. But those airy-fairy Eagle TEs gotta block and seal.

Defense. Romo will be dogged and sacked. 3 or 4 sacks is a possibility. DRC and Aso can't play like beatches anymore.

It will be close.

FLF, his vocabulary should not need self-moderation... can't stand the heat?? stay outta the kitchen my peoples!! Seems like an unreasonable suspension... we will call it Goodell-like... Bri needs to channel his inner-Vilma, FREE BRI!!!! oh by the way.... kurt coleman suks!

>>Afra: Brizer is already a trustee at Lovelock penitentiary where he is teaching cooking classes & football to the other inmates.

He was banished for pottie-mouth.

How you like Bryce Brown?

Woody..i would enjoy seeing a Johnson/Turner O run by us. However, what are you going to do with our clueless D? Romo will put up big numbers, and they get Murray the RB back for this game.

>>Afra: He is channeling his inner Julia Child

>>DDD: Maybe I am manic depressive--and now in manic phase. really think the DL will chase Romo a good deal. Yes, he can make plays...but he will feel the heat.

Believe me, Dallas is a "sick" team,too. A few rough shots and they will fold up and quit.

Woody...our ST's better step-up too. They can't be giving Romo good field position, especially allowing somebody to take it to the house on them.

Woody)) Long time no talk... missed ya brotha! Bryce looked like a stud. I am convinced he will hold onto the football just fine going forward. I tell ya what, there are many OC's licking their chops at what they could inherit here. Next year, with Peters, Kelce, Herremans returning this will be an excellent run blocking line, with 2 very, very good RBs and a couple of big play, speedy WRs. The right mind could have this offense controlling clock, scoring points, and WINNING games... I begged last year to no avail, maybe this year Santa Lurie will listen..... BRUCE ARIANS!!!!!!!!

>>DDD: just an optimist on this one. Eagles play best as underdogs and everyone and all pundits think this team has quit. That is just when teams like Dallas trip and fall....very hard. It will be embarrassing for Jerry Jones.

Who are the Eagles WR's for this game??? I know Djax is done for the season. Is Avant healthy???

So far JA has practiced this week.

>>Afra: we can always HOPE. Don't know much about Santa Lurie these days. He needs to axe his "helper" Howie Roseman or severely redefine Howie's responsibilities. Howie is a great deal maker, cap keeper and paper stats person. He is NO JUDGE OF PLAYER TALENT...and will never be.

Who are the Eagles WR's for this game??? I know Djax is done for the season. Is Avant healthy???

Cooper get the start for Djax and Demarius will be #3 is Avant can't go

Bryce had better tuck that ball away it is hard for me to believe a RB made it out of high school carrying the ball like he does. Ball security I have always felt is fixable but he holds it way out from his body with one hand as he is running through traffic...not exceptable.

CMAN...I brought that possible fumbling issue about Brown up about a month ago...and was criticized by our own 93...haha.