Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] In Big Picture, It's All About QB

I sure hope this team doesn't win another game. The second pick is within reach don't screw that up too

I don't see another winable game on our schedule. You are looking at a 12 game losing streak.

Guest frenchladyfan

Don't you have a soft strap under your cotton Egyptian sheets to use on his saggy bottom?

What exactly did he say to be banned...again?

1) none of your business, unless you want a taste of it

2) i don't know. i'm assuming the accumulation of unveiled insulting epithets and nicknames and such, i would guess. i'm trying to put myself in the skin of a mod or an admin here. this is on the front page of my website, ffs !! so yes, i'm slightly more severe.

however, the proper way to go was to send him a pm and a warning. not a straight downright banishment. that's idiotic and doesn't add much credibility to what job the mods are doing.

Bryce had better tuck that ball away it is hard for me to believe a RB made it out of high school carrying the ball like he does. Ball security I have always felt is fixable but he holds it way out from his body with one hand as he is running through traffic...not exceptable.

Jim Brown...Walter Payton and Earl Campbell were the few who could get away with holding the ball in 1 hand. Strong hands you need for that trick.

Guest frenchladyfan

I don't see another winable game on our schedule. You are looking at a 12 game losing streak.

i confess that i can perfectly envision this as well, horribly sad a perspective as it is... sigh sigh sigh.

FREE DA BRIZA!!!!!!! good thing we waited till mid-november to add Jake Scott, definitely could not have used him in late September/ early October. This was a shrewd signing by the FO,

1) none of your business, unless you want a taste of it

When done just toss me in the corner of the room with a smile on my face.

2) i don't know. i'm assuming the accumulation of unveiled insulting epithets and nicknames and such, i would guess. i'm trying to put myself in the skin of a mod or an admin here. this is on the front page of my website, ffs !! so yes, i'm slightly more severe.

however, the proper way to go was to send him a pm and a warning. not a straight downright banishment. that's idiotic and doesn't add much credibility to what job the mods are doing.

2) i don't know. i'm assuming accumulation of unveiled insulting epithets and nicknames and such, i would guess. i'm trying to put myself in the skin of a mod or an admin here. this is on the front page of my website, ffs !! so yes, i'm slightly more severe.

He is old and cranky...been doing that for years...as far back as BRIZER9. So what...he belongs here suffering with the rest of us through this miserable season.

cman.....here's a head scratcher..

the last viable WR this team drafted prior to DJax and Maclin was....drum roll......

FRED BARNETT

that tells me sumptin

FREE deadlineBRIZA!!!!!!! good thing we waited till mid-november to add Jake Scott, definitely could not have used him in late September/ early October. This was a shrewd signing by the FO,

Good thing we kept $21 mil over the cap too...we are #1 again.

93...Shady must have a severe concussion too. As for MV, the doc's might tell him to hang the career up if his concussion is this bad.

Bryce needs to hold onto the ball that is for sure he won't last long in this league if he can't I had concerns about him holding the ball to loose in TC/preseason but gret news that can be fixed look at AP he went from 19fumbles his first 3season in the league to 5fumbles the last 3yrs

BG...It's now up to Reid to take into consideration the health and futures of McCoy and Vick regardless how much they want to play.

Amen to that BG. Lurie and Roseman need to look for a HC who wants to run a punishing defense along with a physical, wear you down offense.

Eventually, these concussions are going to change the landscape of the NFL as we know it. Losing top players will bring about rule changes to the game. It will probably start with fazing out all ST's play and move on from there. Tackling will be fined and penalized unless done from the waist down. Our game will change in order to survive, but many of us won't recognize it at all.

DDD...Football could very well go the wayside like boxing if something isn't done. One thing on football's side is technology. With the pads and protection the players wear technology might be football's biggest ally

3D.... we need a new commish in the NFL if Goodell keeps the reins much longer we will be a flag football league that only cares about making money. Goodell trying to take away PS games is insane how r coaches suppose to evaluate there 90man rosters in 2games and practices that they can't do live hitting in????