Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] In Big Picture, It's All About QB

DDD...Football could very well go the wayside like field.ing if something isn't done. One thing on football's side is technology. With the pads and protection the players wear technology might be football's biggest ally

Well said...technology could save football...but humans might not be the participants. Bruzer's 9.5 kind will be on the field.

D players aren't to happy either plenty of players have openly critized how the NFL is protecting O players more then D players and in ways i can see that.

Cushing got a season ending injury on an illegal block the jets G got fined 30,000 dollars for it

Ed reed had an illegal hit noboby hurt but got fined 50,000 dollars for it

Is there something wrong with that picture is it just me????

D players aren't to happy either plenty of players have openly critized how the NFL is protecting O players more then D players and in ways i can see that.

Cushing got a season ending injury on an illegal block the jets G got fined 30,000 dollars for it

Ed reed had an illegal hit noboby hurt but got fined 50,000 dollars for it

Is there something wrong with that picture is it just me????

Didn't Reed take out Kelce with a questionable hit?

93...i loathe how qb's get these rule changes to protect them...and most times them alone.

They say it is a qb driven league...true but big $$$ are the reason qb's get the added rules protection.

I hate the Elite Qb's that get the falg when they call for it like Brady and Manning etc. but u see players like Rg3 or Vick take countless shots but no flag because they r athletic ???? that bull ****

BG93 ...totally agree .....seems like common sense right?

I wondered sometimes this season if Vick was playing wit a concussed head ....the shots he took in the Boys game were no where near as violent as in previous games.....the accumulation of shots finally caught up with him IMO .......

DDD: Eagles 24 Cowboys 41....Feel another nail in the coffin game coming .....1td .Dez , 2 tds Miles and 2tds for Witten as they destroy this secondary that wonders aimlessly AGAIN ....Foles throws 2 picks and a TD pass..... Brown gets over a hundo and a TD

Is it cool to root for the Eagles but be all good about em if dey lose?.........have not had this emotion about the Birds in a long time and is puzzling to deal with........it suks

5 bucks MOronweg calls a pass play on da first play ...he suks ...everyone get ready to yell from the roof tops run the F'in on deaf ears .....

pp101...at this point, it's ok to wanna lose...purely for the draft pick next year....but we will bumble that one come spring and draft some useless dude who was "high" on roseman's board ,then the next team in line will take a downright STUD right afer us....kinda like GB drafting BULAGA after we took the fireman i think it was....in last years draft

no matter what you still gotta root for the Eagles. Win Lose or draw. We will take this game, how? don't know but we will. If we don't do some of the trickery plays in recent games and MM doesn't call his obvious plays on short or red zone plays we should be o.k.

the problem with tackling below the waist is the scariest injuries to players careers are to the knees. And to answer that thought about MV yes he has suffered a couple concussions this season. The cumlative effective might have really done some damage to him.

The path forward is looking like get a read on whether Foles can be a reliable backup QB. Keep Edwards from showing his stuff so he can command a move elsewhere. When or if Foles proves that he is never moving beyond that completely lost look out there they know they at least can have Edwards as a backup option next season for reasonable dough.

This whole story just troubles me. The whole theme reaks of if they can do it with a lost QB it must work...the only positive that comes out of starting Foles to me is making sure the team does everything in their power to secure the second pick...on that note the gameplan is sound

Guest frenchladyfan

hahah. ddd gonna be happy, mc nutt promoted to active roster...

cox is questionable. i saw a tweet by him at the beginning of the week, stating he could barely walk. :(

what's this we read about vick being completely done ? poor chap.