Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcnabbthe1

Eagle fans coming to tampa this weekend...I have your bar!

Thanks for the offer, OP. But, if I'm coming down to TB, in December, and the forecast is calling for sunny skies and temps around 80, I ain't going to some bar to watch football! You can find me on the beach, Jack!

The owner of the Slug told you he didn't serve "my type"? Or is that your own racism coming through?

I don't even know your type haha

I will be at the game with my family we are traveling from Miami I hope are seats are good never really been so close to the field before I heard the stadium is awesome though we are sitting section 132 row b eagles side 2nd row from the field Go eagles!!!!!!!!!

My name is Chris Hooker and I own a bar called "The Slug". It is located in a part of tampa called "Westchase". it is a very popular sports bar here. I am a huge eagle fan, and wanted to personally invite you and your friends to my place. Saturday night, I am having our 6 year anniversary party, open bar begins at 7pm. Please make sure you ask for me, and I will make sure you are taken care of. After the open bar is over (9pm), I will personally take 25% off your tab as well. Just ask for me. Can't wait to meet ya....I was on of the original "tampadelphians" down here. Our facebook page is "Theslug westchase" so you can check us out there. Google "The Slug in tampa" and you will find us. Go Eagles

My name is Chris Hooker and I own a bar called "The Slug". It is located in a part of tampa called "Westchase". it is a very popular sports bar here. I am a huge eagle fan, and wanted to personally invite you and your friends to my place. Saturday night, I am having our 6 year anniversary party, open bar begins at 7pm. Please make sure you ask for me, and I will make sure you are taken care of. After the open bar is over (9pm), I will personally take 25% off your tab as well. Just ask for me. Can't wait to meet ya....I was on of the original "tampadelphians" down here. Our facebook page is "Theslug westchase" so you can check us out there. Google "The Slug in tampa" and you will find us. Go Eagles

THanks for the offer. I passed it along to my good friend who is making the trip for the game. I wish I could have made it down as well.

The owner of the Slug told you he didn't serve "my type"? Or is that your own racism coming through?

I did not say that....

Greetings Chris Hooker!

1. Please post particulars where bar is at and specials.

2. Wife wants to see Psy/Gangnam style-400-430 p.m. at University Mall free show

3. We will be at game-have seats next to tunnel to right of pirate ship-we also will be checking out tailgaters.

4. Go EAGLES!!

joethemailman