Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Is Time Right For Move To 3-4 D?

Cunningham....I also was high on Wilson hell thought thats who we should have drafted I thought he was better then Rg3 and if he was few inches taller would have been the #2 QB taken. But Foles is on par with Cousins and he played better then both Weeden and Tannehill(another QB I liked)

My coaching Staff

HC-Mike Mccoy

OC-someone from Denvers staff that Mccoy trusts

DC-I'd love to land exp. guy like Lovie,or ray horton,gus bradley, but that is unlikely... For exp. though we could get Monte Kiffen or Romeo Crennel or we could get some up and coming position coach maybe Steelers LB coach,Seattles LB coach, or someone on Denver's D staff

Tannehill...I would stick with Weeden move on from he is going to be 30yds old next season..... Alex Smith in a run heavy O i would take but if we had to rely on his arm to win games i'll pass

Yes that is how I see it. Cleveland should be the frontrunner for Alex Smith. Tanny has the physical ability but he is missing that 'it' factor...in this market they have made their bed clearly.

No, he wasn't very successful in the basic offense at WVU. How could he be in a very complicated WC offense. Can't see it. This draft is very short on qb's and for him to be in the top of that category makes me wonder.

I Think Reid makes a play for either KK, Vick, Or Foles. He's bringing in the rest of his troops so he may as well make a move on someone who knows his system. But I don't think he will try for MV7.

>>C-ham: How about Brad Childress and Alex Smith join Andy in KC? Too bad we can make sure get gets Mornhinweg and, Asomugha & DJax in KC.

>>C-ham: what not to like about a Corvette? maybe you aren't old enough to appreciate it? DDD & I certainly are. Only issue with mine is the strange attraction is has to younger women. They think its a sofa or they always want to wash it....

3d...here's my STD

Cin 27 1 TD Green-Ellis, 2TD's by AJ Green

Hou 23 2 TD's Foster, 1 TD Owen Daniels

Sea 24 1 TD ea by Lynch, Wilson on a scramble, and Tate via a cheap end-around/fake

Was 23 2 TD's Morris, 1 TD RGIII running

Bal 31 R Rice gets 2 TD's, Boldin and T.Smith each get 1 receiving

Ind 24 Luck finds Avery, Hilton and Avery for 1 TD each

Min 26 Peterson runs for 2 TD's, TE Rudolph gets 1 receiving

GB 24 J.Jones, Nelson and Cobb each get one TD receiving

so if you can read into what I predict...only 1 favorite covers the spread this week.

Be careful with your bets fellas !

Childress brings in a couple of potentially great offensive minds and Lovie brings in a couple great defensive minds. It's a chain. The whole cupboard needs to be filled.

Exactly what's not to appreciate about a Corvette

I expected to hear Cam Cameron's name mentioned at least once in the media as a possible HC or OC candidate , but it hasn't happened. I wonder why?

By the way, the Great Fat JB99-Sage-Lion is putting out a scenario where the Iggles bring in Mike Nolan as HC and keep MM as OC... hmmmmmm.

>>C-ham: Are you speaking of Reid's of in KC ( Chilly / Lovie) or maybe what should/could happen in Philly with McCoy--if we get so lucky. Am confused by you.