Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Is Time Right For Move To 3-4 D?

3D...what is your take on this Chip Kelly debate now???? They seem to be locking Kelly up as a either the Eagles or Browns new HC...It has gotten worse since O'Brien said he is staying at PSU

Do you see the Eagles hiring an Offense minded HC or a D minded HC??????

i see Lurie going O minded HC...and a young guy. I watched the Ducks last night...they are fast on O.

3D....if I'm philly i'm trying to trade Djax to KC i bet we could get a 2nd for him. KC needs all the help they can get at WR since Bowe might be gone in FA

3D...think we could trade Djax for Eric Berry we know how AR doesn't think much about the D we can even throw Coleman and Allen in with Djax lol

Berry for Peanut...in a minute...but AR is smarter than that...look for AR to get KK.

3D...Albert(T KC) should be a target for Philly looking at him to be are RT he is a very good T..... Also like the Bills(G) that is a FA

AR could franchise Albert...but I bet he wants that OT...at #1.

Christian Hackenberg top high school QB recruit going to Penn St. working with O'Brien....I'm exicited to see what this kid will become in 2-3yrs he could very well be the next top QB in the NFL draft in a few yrs.

3D...Deon Harper???? is that the WR your talking about from K-state

yes..boy..he was abusing the Ducks CB's...great straight arm...big guy.

3D....Chris harper seems to be a later round draft pick as of right now projected 4-5th round guy could be a target for Philly

K State had another guy..Lockett looked good.

AR goes to KC and gets his way Pioli is leaving they probably hiring Heckert.....AR said they were a package deal

yes..that seems about right...take MM...Bobby...and Bowels too...and Pederson.

I have advised Mr. Reid dat Duce Staley is off-limits,..

carry on,...guvna's,...

Rumor has it there is a BRIZER15 and JB...party like it is 1999 on the KC...boards...

Eagles already announced Duce is coming back regardless of the new coach

So the schedule is interview Kelly tomorrow, McCoy on Sunday, Arians and Bradley next week. There is a report out there saying we have no interest in Cowher...and Chucky is quiet.